Thread: A Parent's Guide To Paintball E-book

A Parent's Guide To Paintball E-book

Well folks, I've just made my third paintball book available as an E-Book in PDF format.

Its entitled A PARENT'S GUIDE TO PAINTBALL and is devoted to explaining the game, the pitfalls and the opportunities for bank accounts (umm, I mean Parents) who's children play or want to play paintball.

For detailed information is available at: www.rimworlds.com/aparentsguidetopaintball.htm

A website devoted to this and several other books I've written over the years will be coming soon.

The book is available for download for $6.00, or for $7.50 if you want 12 months of updates.

I'm also thinking of making a limited-license version available to fields and stores for $49.95; that will give you the right to print out and give away copies to your customers (but not to sell it) use it as a loss leader or to save time answering all of those 'do I really need a mask?' and 'why is this gun so much more expensive?' questions.

I'm seriously thinking about making MAXING: A GUIDE TO WINNING TOURNAMENT PLAY and HOW TO CHEAT AT PAINTBALL AND GET AWAY WITH IT EVERY TIME available as e-books also.

$6.00 for 115 pages of my wit and wisdom! Talk about a bargain!!!
    VENGEANCE PAINTBALL DISTRIBUTORS
    X.O. INDUSTRIES PAINTBALLS

i wouldnt do the cheating one not very moral makesw the others tainted bad for buisiness

true - and that's the only hesitation I have about it - but on the other hand, it is a humorous piece...

What else have you written?
    Hey, look at that! It's Santa!

200+ articles - features and columns - for most of the paintball mags including:

Paintball Sports (words of the master column)
    Pb2Xtremes (Coaches Corner column)
    Paintball News (editorials, features, event coverage)
    PaintCheck
    PCRI (Head to Head column)
    APG (Tips for the Loner series)
    Paint Mag
    Paintball Games International

The NPSRS/WPF Quarterly Report

The WPF report - the only news feature ever to appear in more than one publication simultaneously (PaintCheck, Paintball Sports & Paintball News)

MAXING: A Guide to Winning Tournament Play
    The Complete Guide to Paintball (about 65% of that book, maybe more)

Pieces for non-paintball publications, like newspapers and magazines (including Maxim & Playboy)

Unpublished - How to Cheat at Paintball and Get Away With It Every Time

recently released as an e-book A Parent's Guide to Paintball

Used to be a time when not a month went by that there wasn't two, three or six articles by me in the rags...

I've also done a lot of contract work - white papers on the industry for major companies, position papers, advertising copy, etc., etc.

Right now I'm concentrating on science fiction stories and erotica...

is there any chance this will go to print ? I'll talk with my local field owner about limited license version

I'm sure that it will go to a print version. Layout is already completed. When is the big question.