Thread: XT customs Ripper Rail Preorder

XT customs Ripper Rail Preorder

we have designed and now have the programs to machine ripper rails to match your ripper body that you purchased from us. Rails are made from the same blanks that we use for our Phoenix rails...they are E-Mag style and ULE milled.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Preorder

all rails are raw finish and ready to go to your anodizer of choice. The preorder will run for 2 weeks and i expect it to take around 5 weeks to make the parts. I must sell atleast 5 rails in this 2 week preorder to make this worth the setup time. If we do not sell atleast 5 rails in this preorder the run will not happen.
    The price is $110 shipped.......preorder down payment is $25 (non refundable)

Paypal: Camarogod98@hotmail.com......you MUST include you AO screen name with payment.

Preorder list

Summaryjudgement......paid $25 down
    Last edited by Xmagterror; 01-05-2008 at 06:47 PM.

Is that the finished product or is that work in progress?

LMK

Finished......the red marker you see on the rail is just from me playing around with cut ideas.

The reason I asked is because the ribs towards the rear look rounder then the ones closer to the front, unless that is just a shadow.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Loguzzzzzz
    The reason I asked is because the ribs towards the rear look rounder then the ones closer to the front, unless that is just a shadow.

i hope we can get on non ule..."for her pleasure" look at the nice area for laser engraving near the front john....

Is it possible to get one non-ule'd? Looking to pump it

Down payment sent!

$25.00

I can't wait! Now I just need e-mag lowers........

now we just need 4 more order for this run to happen!

Quote Originally Posted by ElGringo
    Is it possible to get one non-ule'd? Looking to pump it
    I am wondering the same thing.

Will this be a possibility?

all ripper rails will be ULE. to make them non ULE would mean i would need to totally reprogram. not worth it for half a dozen pieces.

I do take on custom work.....so if this is what you really want i can make it happen but the price will be more because of the cam and setup work required.

The lines on the back of this rail dont match the body at all (looking at the forth rib from the back)

Why is the front unfinished?

~ P8nt

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntbal4me
    The lines on the back of this rail dont match the body at all (looking at the forth rib from the back)

Why is the front unfinished?

~ P8nt
    The front is blank because the rail is a emag sized rail. that means it is wide at the back and steps down in size twice until its the thinest in the front. That shape cuts into the ribs the further forward you go.

XMT, Are you still milling rails? if so can you mill just the outside of this one? Please pm me....Thanks
    https://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=234458

ripper rails look great with the body's, a friend of mine got one some how from Mr. XT up here, I annoed it, and here it is:

they look very nice, so if you have a ripper I would suggest getting one of these while you can!

Just out of curiosity, how many complete body and rails are there for the ripper? I mean I know they're hard to come by, and it didn't seem as though there was overwhelming support for them to be produced.
    I guess I'd really like to know because I would just like to know how many fellow ripper owners there are.

I believe he still sells them check here.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...re-ALL-INSTOCK!!!!!!!

I no longer just sell the rails. I have a few body and rail sets in stock. These are from the final run and will not be doing anymore unless we can put a pre-order together to sell another 20. shoot me a PM if you are interested in a body and rail set.

I already have a set, I was just curious to know how many there were total.