Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ACE boards

Update time (again)

OK sorry for the wait, and yes now at days I'm a very bussy guy.

Prototype is done and working. One of the buttons on the prototype E-mag board is being replaced so XT can finish the testing and send it to me for video/pics.

We have placed an order for a small run of ace boards. One they get here we will complete final assembly and the Ace board sale thread will go live. I expect this to happen next weekend but that's not set in-stone.

Accepting orders soon!

you shall be on time

well, you should be on schedual. got the board in today and have it fixed and ready to go already. will ship tomorrow morning after i get ahold of XT.

so no hold-ups on the emag board!

-Chris
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

KC, any updates? Thanks

swiss

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Cheeze
    KC, any updates? Thanks
    the button repair didn't work for one of the buttons. the main board is suposedly coming back to me for it to be corrected. I did become the hold up and i take full responsability for it. I truly apologize for the hold-up fellows.

Time to dust off the torches and light'm up for Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Cheeze
    Time to dust off the torches and light'm up for Chris.

Well i got the late night candels ready to go...with 7 switches for spares on standby. The iron is sitting here, hot and ready to go. Iam just waiting for the board/lowers to arrive so that i can fix it and have it right out to KC. That way Iam not holding you guys up any more.

-Chris

While we (Papa_Smurf, XT, any myself) appreciate the offer to warranty the botton repair issue, we will be dealing with the issue inhouse. Without the ability to test the repair we fell that the warranty offer from Chris has too much risk. The community has been waiting patiently and Im sure Outlaw5 would like his baby back. (Thanks again Outlaw5! )

XT has shipped the prototype along with my X-mag/E-karta and I should have them this Sat.

ACE boards have shipped and I should have those inhand any day now.

-Kristian
    Last edited by KCs-RTule; 08-08-2008 at 03:19 PM.

No hurries Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by KCs-RTule
    While we (Papa_Smurf, XT, any myself) appreciate the offer to warranty the botton repair issue, we will be dealing with the issue inhouse. Without the ability to test the repair we fell that the warranty offer from Chris has too much risk.
    -Kristian

Well, least allow me to shoot you two new buttons since you wish to do it yourself. Just shoot me the address you wish to have them sent too via PM.

I do apologize to you KC, Papa, and to all waiting on the aces.
    -Chris

Quote Originally Posted by KCs-RTule
    While we (Papa_Smurf, XT, any myself) appreciate the offer to warranty the botton repair issue, we will be dealing with the issue inhouse. Without the ability to test the repair we fell that the warranty offer from Chris has too much risk. The community has been waiting patiently and Im sure Outlaw5 would like his baby back. (Thanks again Outlaw5! )

XT has shipped the prototype along with my X-mag/E-karta and I should have them this Sat.

ACE boards have shipped and I should have those inhand any day now.

-Kristian
    Any news here? Thanks!

Any updates? i have money saved for this that has been burning a hole in my pocket

no updates at all yet. Hopefully we will see something soon.

Any news?

THe project is not dead, just ran into a few small issues. Will update this thread with more info tonight. sorry guys.

Really looking forward to these ACE boards!

To everyone following this project.

FIrst off id like to say im sorry. I know updates have been few and far-between as of late. Been working overtime with very few days off. My help is back from vacation now and hours are finally back to normal.

I will be talking with papa and the other members involved tomorrow. I will update this thread again once I have some answer es.