Thread: KevinA's feedback thread

KevinA's feedback thread

I don't have tons of money, but I do occasionally make some purchases. So here's my feedback for those contemplating doing business with me. Thanks.

Kevin

Good guy. I actually shipped out his purchase before he had paid for it in full. No issues at all.

great buyer

asked all the right questions then paid for the purchase right away. I sold him, my phoenix body and rail, 15* asa, rpg gas thru, and my feedneck. great guy.

A++ seller. Shipped same day I paypaled. Parts looked better than the pics indicated (They look brand new!). Would absolutely buy from him again. Got an I-frame, rail, vert ASA with bike grip. Thanks Kevin.

MX48

Quote Originally Posted by robnix
    Bought a Microrock from me, paid fast, communicated quickly. What else can you ask for?

Couldn't find my thread, so he created a new one...

Bought a tac-one body from Kevin. Very happy with everything, couldn't ask for much of a better seller. If the chance comes along in the future I will definatly buy from him again and so should anyone else.

Good guy. Quick to respond to my questions and offered to get better pics without me asking. A great seller.

I bought some stuff from KevinA. Not only his communication was excellent, he shipped very promptly, he's also a great American. He has to be one of the best sellers here on AO and I've been around a long time.

manwe33 is offline Waiting 4 my LogicRipperEM Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    I have done a few deals with kevin now. Great guy. ships very fast and very good to work with. even when he is on the other side of the world.

manwe33 is offline Waiting 4 my LogicRipperEM Feedback Score 1 (100%)
    This is like the 3rd deal i have done with kevin. We traded bodys and rails. He allways gets the packages out on time and is a great guy to works with. If you are looking to buy any of this guns or parts dont worry he is a stand up guy to work with

Excellent communication, Fast payment. Very easy to deal with. Thanks for a quick smooth transaction.

Great

Kevin was great to deal with. Very friendly to talk to (I called him in Japan and we talked for about 1.5 hours - have yet to see my phone bill - lol).

He shipped the marker and plenty of extra stuff right away. Received it packaged nicely and in great shape.

Nice person . . . .

Al

sold me a nacdiv cyborg with out a hitch
    great guy!!
    will do biz with again!!
    thanks Kevin!
    Matt

Great guy. Sold me a tank and it came exactly as described.

Good luck with the new baby.