Thread: Swiss Cheeze Feedback

Swiss Cheeze Feedback

The good, the bad...let's keep the ugly out of here.

Hopefully there's no bad also, but you know what to do. Thanks

Great buyer. Paid quick and didnt fuss when his shipment was delayed. Great communication. Would definitely do business with him again.

War

well...I'm ugly, but I'm posting in here anyway

the Cheese bought some freak stuff from me...paid pretty much instantly...what more can you ask for from a buyer??

great guy to deal with!!

count this as 2 positive feedback points

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME. This is a real stand up guy and helped me out greatly. First off he bought a barrel from me he paid quickly and was very cool about it all. Secondly I accidently shipped another package to him and being the very responsible guy he is he told me, and shipped it back to me. I wouldn't hesitate for a second to deal with him again. THANKS!

Thumbs up Excellent Trader

Great guy to deal with! Fantastic communication, very mature, no BS and immediate payment. Thanks for a prompt, mutually beneficial and very smooth transaction! I sold him a Freak kit and wouldn't hesitate to buy, sell, or trade with him again.

My latest purchase

Outstanding transaction, would do it again, no worries. Thanks alot.

Great Seller. I paid, he delivered!!! A+/Great Communicator.

Sold him my 15*. No problems whatsoever, and constant communication.
    A pleasure doing business.

WOW! What a super guy to deal with! Communication was always quick and friendly through the buying/selling process and payment was made when agreed. First class member here. Thanks!

Thumbs up Bought a few items from me. Paid quickly. Thanks.

Bought a few items from me. Paid quickly. Thanks.

Sold a battery housing to Swiss Cheeze. Fsat payment, Great communications. Thank You!!

Swiss Cheeze is quick to respond, quick to ship, and an all around great guy. I'd be happy to do business with him again.

Bought a Y grip from Swiss Cheeze. He shipped fast and pm'd tracking info. Y grip was packaged carefully and arrived in great shape. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks!

Hey Cheeze,

I tried to leave you feedback under 'itrader' as well, but kept receiving 'error'.
    Anyways, you're a pleasure to deal with. You sent me the part I needed, before a game I'm going to attend, and everything worked out smooth. Thanks.

Guys, deal with Cheeze. A+

Very honest man to deal with! I had head up butt and accidentally sent him an extra 100.00 bucks on the items I bought from him and he quickly refunded my cash back. Thx u for being honest and btw thx you for my new toys! Lol.

Don't hesitate to buy from Swiss! Great communication!

Like many before me, I too had a great experience in a deal with Swiss Cheese. Straight up honest guy to deal with and no runaround. I highly recommend anyone I know to not hesitate to deal with him. Packaging of parts was exceptional and set a shipping date and stuck to it. Thanks again Swiss Cheese !!

I continue to buy parts from Swiss and I have nothing but high praises for him. I purchased some RPG parts and the packaging was exceptional as always!

I am located over the other side of the pond I purchased an X-Mag vert feed module which arrived really quickly all the away to the UK in unbelievably short time all in excellent condition.
    Very pleasant chap to deal with, excellent communication throughout the entire process even threw in a few freebies which were much appreciated.
    Thank you!!