Thread: ~*~ Phamily Photos ~*~

~*~ Phamily Photos ~*~

Well really only about 1/3 of the fam showed for this pic.... The rest of them are out and about other places currently. These are the ones that happened to be lounging on the floor and hangin on the bed....

Not as super sexy as some of the folks here have, but that's alright... all of mine are workin girls...

For the prevention of question asking, I'll try and do a run down of all the ones in this pic...

#1. Top Center ~> Project mag. Trying for the 1 lb or less class of fully functional 100% ready to rock marker.

Pewter X valve
    Pewter ULE body
    ULE'd CF Frame (MillBilly)
    ULE'd DuckBill (MillBilly)
    Custom Rail (MillBilly)
    Weight as she sits but WITH Macroline = 602 Grams or 1.326 lbs

#2. ICE Mag... Not a true WHITE... in fact it's closer to primer grey. I wish it was as white as it is in this pic, and hope to get it anno'd as such but not yet. It's currently just mech only. The reg is on there because the paint matches. YES PAINT... it came that way, I like it... will get it anno'd when some of you buy my stuff and fund the job!!!!

Black X Valve
    Grey ULE body w/ CCM clamping feedneck
    Dallara Rail
    Benchmark (?) frame
    ViperBlade Trigger
    CM On/Off/ASA
    Palmers Fatty (?) Reg

#3. EMag'd ULE Body... A set of EMag UNMILLED lowers that I got that I hope to get up and running as an Electro Only mag. So NOOOOO Mech action on it. Not sure why... but meh... another project.

Classic valve (Will change out later)
    ULE'd Left Warp Milled EMag rail
    Pewter ULE body
    Stock EMag lowers that have a hack job where the HAL sensor goes and has a microswitch installed there. Also has a predator board I think with it.

#4. Blue ULE bodied mech mag... Blah blah... you can see it...

ULE'd Intelli Frame
    NDZ On/Off/ASA
    DW CF ForeGrip
    ??? Rail??? Damn I forgot which one this is... Alpha???
    Total weight as it sits WITH Macroline = 783 Grams or 1.726 lbs

DM
    Last edited by DevilMan; 07-21-2008 at 09:18 PM.

VERY NICE !!!
    there all nice ,i like to see old school still kick'in it ! totally digg'in the pump mag

Before I go clutter my floor with the whole lot... is this AGD family only (slightly smaller picture if yes) or is this open to all makes (with one exemption of course)? Might take me a day or two before I can contribute

Nice set of mags there. That ice anno is very nice (and clean) is that a pneu or mech. The foregrip kinda looks like a regulator so I thought I'd ask. Good variety there. Lol the Xvalved Mini-Pump seems a bit excessive but hey she's workin class so what the heyck.

dang Devilman, been busy i see. I agree with Thotograph, the anno of the middle mag is clean looking. Pewter X-valve too? dang...

on yahoo ?

Dman, looking good brother. Gotta bring em out on the next outing. I'm liking the minipumpmag....

I actually prefer and most times run the pump in this configuration...

It's pretty much how I got it... I love shootin it. Just put the pump with the MM because of the matching parts of the white/grey ULE setup.

Anyone want to trade a Stock Delrin Pump Handle for an Aluminum one???

DM

Here are a few other ones of mine that I have pics of currently...

Still have about 15 - 20 more.... sheesh... someone get over to the sale thread and help me cull em out already.... Not pictured is the SuperBolt, AIM Eagle pump, NME, X, and the rest of the mags I've got...

DM