E-mail sent.
    Thanks, replied.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    Thanks, replied.

So did you convince Simon to come play at Tunabale 3 haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown
    So did you convince Simon to come play at Tunabale 3 haha
    Nope :-( But I did get Beemer though

freaking north eastern maggots.. NJ so far away!

Quote Originally Posted by mostpeople
    where you from?
    Because, some people are coming from Canada and even some from Cali

Quote Originally Posted by mostpeople
    Worth every minute!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose
    Worth every minute!!!!!

True dat

I will be in Shreveport LA at that time.

The real issue will be to see if training has started already, if not I might try to find my way up there.

OMG this has been bumped to the second page...

I am sure Big_E has some new info for us all.

Where did Beemer's post go? Am I delusional? Wasn't there a post there?

Anyhow..... I am about to update the first post. Check back soon.

POST GAME SHENANIGANS:

Me and some of the boys recently visited this tavern in Heightstown NJ. It is about 30 mins form the field, 10-15 mins from some of the hotels. It was a really good place - awesome grub and good prices. It is also far enough away from 6-Flags so that we probably wont have to fight that crowd there.

Here is the map to the place if anyone is interested. I believe it is just called the "Lakeside Tavern" now but was formerly known as Theo's.
    Theo's Lakeside Tavern
    Last edited by BigEvil; 01-21-2009 at 12:10 PM.

Where did Beemer's post go? Am I delusional? Wasn't there a post there?

you are right.. Beemer did have a post there.. humm what happened..

Thanks for the update

The magic

I plan on coming this year, tho I never been to the field or tunaball before. what type of game is it? woodsball? speedball? skirmish big game type?

Unhappy

Oh man... I'll be in US between April, 17th and May, 10th and again in July... I can't believe I'm gonna miss it again.

BigE, in 2010, remember to ask me when I'll be there before setting the date!

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mpsd
    Oh man... I'll be in US between April, 17th and May, 10th and again in July... I can't believe I'm gonna miss it again.

BigE, in 2010, remember to ask me when I'll be there before setting the date!

LOL

Stay a little longer??? Ship your gear up, I will make arrangements for it if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTC
    I plan on coming this year, tho I never been to the field or tunaball before. what type of game is it? woodsball? speedball? skirmish big game type?
    All the above. Think of it as the tv series "Cheers" meets paintball Kinda like the worlds best rec ball game. We do a little bit of everything.

Oh and Topgun has some very varied fields. Just about everything you can think of except remote keg stations. Although they do have remote air stations

All the above. Think of it as the tv series "Cheers" meets paintball
    Cuz of the camaraderie or the booze lol?

Stay a little longer??? Ship your gear up, I will make arrangements for it if need be.
    I'd really love to! I'm coming on these dates because my sister is graduating in UF on May, 2nd and, also, I have to be back before the 15th because I pay all my employees and contractors on this date... So sad... Thanks for caring though. Maybe next year

Quote Originally Posted by warbeak2099
    Cuz of the camaraderie or the booze lol?
    Yup

I just mapquested the trip.. gonna be like 6 hours mostly on the pennsylvania turnpike. Are most you guys playing saturday and sunday? I am probably gonna get 2 days of playing for the 12 hours of travel.. and with the paint discount

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTC
    I just mapquested the trip.. gonna be like 6 hours mostly on the pennsylvania turnpike. Are most you guys playing saturday and sunday? I am probably gonna get 2 days of playing for the 12 hours of travel.. and with the paint discount

Yup. Saturday will be the 'main' day. There are a bunch of people who will be coming back for Sunday, myself included.

On another note - looks like I found a place nearby for $67 a night. I will give you guys details when I confirm.

On another note - looks like I found a place nearby for $67 a night. I will give you guys details when I confirm.

$67 a night? KEG PARTY in my room!

I'm planning on making the trip this year. About 4 hrs from Rhode Island... You'll finally get to meet the elusive and virtually-unknown Twilight

I will be playing both days as well... I think I read somewhere that Sunday will have some pump-exclusive games? Last time I played pump was somewhere around '96 but I think I should do alright

Are there any plans for a pre-game meet n' greet on either Friday night or Saturday morning?

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightG
    I'm planning on making the trip this year. About 4 hrs from Rhode Island... You'll finally get to meet the elusive and virtually-unknown Twilight

I will be playing both days as well... I think I read somewhere that Sunday will have some pump-exclusive games? Last time I played pump was somewhere around '96 but I think I should do alright

Are there any plans for a pre-game meet n' greet on either Friday night or Saturday morning?

Glad to hear it, looking forward to meeting ya'

The first post in this thread has all of the info. We will be coming back Sunday for some informal play, pumps will be coming out also.

I plan on being at the field Friday to get some stuff set up and organized. I want to get the games going by 9AM Saturday. Last year we didnt get on the field until 11 That just cuts into our playing time, so I want to make sure everyone gets there early and ready to go as soon as possible.

Im still making phone calls about hotels and I am not satisfied with what im finding yet. I was told there is a place for $67 a night, but have not been able to find it. I dont want to tell people to stay too far from the fields, and im hoping for 20 mins tops. More info as I get it.

Ah Rhode Island.....i spent 4 years of my life there..the drive to jersey isnt that bad...i used to do it twice a month until i decided she wasn't worth it

Looking forward to meeting ya.....Its gonna be a great time

Why is this on the second page and why hasnt the first post been updated in almost two weeks? Whos slacking? YoBabyBabyYo

Quote Originally Posted by mongoose
    Ah Rhode Island.....i spent 4 years of my life there..the drive to jersey isnt that bad...i used to do it twice a month until i decided she wasn't worth it

Looking forward to meeting ya.....Its gonna be a great time
    O'rly? Were you here for college or just here?

I'm definitely looking forward to this trip and meeting a bunch of you guys... and having some of those pulled pork sammiches I keep hearing about.

O'rly? Were you here for college or just here?

I'm definitely looking forward to this trip and meeting a bunch of you guys... and having some of those pulled pork sammiches I keep hearing about.
    I was attending Johnson + Wales University.

First Post Updated

We are staying at
    DAYS INN EAST WINDSOR 609-448-3200
    $99/night for either a one queen bed or two full size. PLEASE CALL AND BOOK ASAP rooms will be going fast. You must mention the TOPGUN PAINTBALL DISCOUNT in order to get this price.

This hotel is RIGHT off of the NJ Turnpike (I95) at Exit 8. Theo's Lakeside tavern is right up the road approx. 1/2 mile so it looks like we will be going there for post game eats.

The hotel is about 30 mins from the field, about 45 mins from Newark Airport and about an 1+ hrs from Philly.

I cannot stress enough - book your rooms as soon as you can.