Thread: Triggernomics is back!

Triggernomics is back!

For those who are interested, the new Triggernomics site is up and running as of today.
    For the moment, it's a bit skimpy, just displaying the TLC guns and nothing else. It will most certainly expand from here, featuring music, videos, stories, and whatever else I can think of.
    I promise you one thing, and that is that I will never take this one off the web.
    I was asked to put this thread in the Dealer's Forum, but I would like to note that Triggernomics STILL IS NOT a business, and I have no intention of it turning into one anytime soon unless my fortune changes.
    That being said, I will warn you that I will post little trigger contests every now and then just for the fun of it.

So let it begin now.

The first person to find the new site, and post a link to it in this thread, wins a free Triggernomics Intelliframe Mag trigger! If noone finds the site by the end of this weekend, then I'll just have to post the link myself.

Howzat!

Dan@Triggernomics

Link?

http://www.triggernomics.us/

dang beat by a few seconds

hmm... a return of the 'cocker vid?

I figured it wouldn't take long....

sandfreestyle, you win.

I will PM you and we'll work out details.

To the rest, enjoy....

and yes, the cocker video WILL return!!
    Dan

My Google-Fu is getting stonger. Almost a master.

for the new site
    for posting it in the middle of a work day , sometimes the working man just don't have a chance

Truely works of art. I thought it would be cool to see some pics or videos of your process (of course not if you didn't want to give away any secrets). These things are just too cool, I would have no idea where to start, let alone how to do it and keep the marker functional. Keep up the good work, I wish I could see one of those in action. It would be great to see something that should be in a museum clip at 20+ bps!

I work too maniac, and due to the 6 hour time difference over here in Germany, it makes things a bit different. In all, it took a total of about ten minutes for the link to get posted after putting up the thread, so it was just a matter of chance for whoever happened to be online at the time.
    There will be more contests in the near future, so don't give up.
    Dan

By the way zero, if you look through all the pictures of TLC#6, you will see a lot of pictures that the gun went through in its different stages of creation. I did always want to do a more involved "how I do it" page, but it's just another thing that I'm not getting around to right now.
    Maybe later.
    Dan

LOOOOOOOOSSSING
    MY
    MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINND
    NO REST
    FOR THE WICKED

Still think your friend is mental for making you get rid of that video.

And I'm still thankful for what you were able to do for me.
    Good luck with your works of art.

Awesome! Dan, your work as always is beautiful, and my fave is still the PTP Micrococker. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see what you'll bring out next.