Thread: 3k psi myth regs $25 shipped

3k psi myth regs $25 shipped

$25 shipped to your door

these regs are new and have only been removed from tanks.

$20 available

what pressure though lol 800 psi i might want 2 ?

they are all around 750, or suppose to be. I have not tested these, they are as if new from the factory.

The 3k regs supposedly are high output pressure units (800ish).

You could probably just pull the bonnet off the top and look at the spring to figure out which one it is.

I want one but I'm not so much interested in playing roulette. The output pressure kind of matters when it comes to mag users. Just sayin.
    "Accuracy by aiming."

Definitely not on the A-Team.

Interested, but do you have the HP output spring? If so I need 3 additional springs...Please pm me.

Aren't all the Myth regs lower pressure than most standard HP regs? I mean their 4500psi reg is like 650 output right? Not sure about the 3000psi ones but I thought they were a bit lower as well.

these are SUPPOSE to be factory set at 700~ however ive had ones around 650 and ones clsoer to 800...

so i dont want anyone to think I am ripping them off, this is just the way they come from guerrila, a trained airsmith can fix the pressure to whatever you would like with the spring swap or adding a shim, but that is up to the end user, i bear no responsibility once these are sold.

i just cant guarantee they are right 1t 700...

if its any consolation ive used them on my and other rental mags and had no issue, but that was not an RT valve and not a HIGH rof