Thread: Official Free Search & Win Paintball Contest w/T. Martinez $3.00 free Prizes +

Thumbs up Official Free Search & Win Paintball Contest w/T. Martinez $3.00 free Prizes +

This is the official free Todd’s Gear Bag search and win contest with paintball pro Todd Martinez. You will get $3.00 free when signing up. Each search is your chance to win $ towards all kinds of cool paintball gear. Visors, pants, paintballs, Dynasty jerseys, shirts, headbands, grips, barrel bands and covers, gift cards, video games, clothes, trading cards, Nintendo Wii, PS3, you name it. Each search can net you $1-2-3-4-5-10-20-50-and $100! I won a Dynasty Jersey , so I thought I’d post the link. Good luck and tell me what you win.

the link is legitimate yet he is using the link/ad to spam

do not click the link....

mods please remove this, i dont like spam on AO

I signed up, but I don't get it...

I don't see what the company has to gain by giving me free stuff for running a search engine... something doesn't add up...

Whatever, I could use some JT pants

You can also search using any other celeb:

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=ct-allsites

mainly they get commission from the main search site and it trickle down.

I guess the way it works is that for every search made on the site, the company gets 3 cents, then Todd's Gear Bag gets like 40% of the total and then gives it to their favorite charities. That is also how they're able to give away prizes.