Thread: Who can repair an Emag PC board

Who can repair an Emag PC board

I put some new grips on my ULE lowers and noticed the lower selection button on the board was broken off. Who here can repair this? I can send it out as soon as the west point fall classic is over. Any help would be appreciated!

-SSP

I know Tunaman has replaced these before. You may also want to check with Chris Nearchos, I know he was replacing these for people as a service. If you have no luck with either of those guys let me know I have done some.

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=239817

Send it here quick and I'll get it done for you. Some others are doing this service at a cheap price. When you see the quality of the work they do then you know why they are so cheap.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman
    Send it here quick and I'll get it done for you. Some others are doing this service at a cheap price. When you see the quality of the work they do then you know why they are so cheap.
    PM inbound

Quote Originally Posted by Tunaman
    I know you are not talking about me because you have never seen any of my work.