Thread: Hypothesis on Emancipator frame implementation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hypothesis on Emancipator frame implementation

So, I know they're not out yet but I am hoping to get one (https://automags.org/forums/showthrea...0&page=1&pp=30)

Couple of issues have cropped up from this thread:

1) For the 'sleeper' LPR to work, you need to use a modded CP ASA underneath. I want to run my warp, which would obviously have to go between the ASA and the bottom of the frame. I want to come up with a way to implement this which will make it possible to remove the warp for cleaning without having to fiddle with replacing o-rings constantly.

2) I currently use a Flatline on a dovetail mount. I'm guessing it will probably not be possible to do a sleeper LPR with this setup - I may have to go to a screw in tank instead, might not be any way around it.

3) I want to run my intellifeed cable out of the grip frame - do you think the MSV-2 will come back enough to press the switch closed for the intellifeed?

I know at least one or two people have a prototype in their hands that they can hopefully experiment with to answer #3.. the other two have me a little stumped right now.
    Last edited by Shirow; 09-01-2009 at 02:16 PM.
    Superbolt