Here is an interesting PM a while back. It describes my issues with him and the warp breach he worked on. He tried to get a mold of the breach but the mold stuck to the part..... Take it for what its worth...

04-21-2009 Re: Breach Updates?
08:46 PM Chris Nearchos

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Nearchos
sorry for not getting back sooner. just been extreamly busy with everything.

but to give you a heads up, everything i had (idea wise) from that breech will be coming to life very very soon. I have my new CNC on the way and will start cranking everything out.

but i am glad you were able to fight all the odds thrown against you with the mag. I do truly apologize for all the crud i caused you.

-Chris

Quote Originally Posted by pbpixels
Just saw this PM, I just got the part reanodized and everything looked great!! There was no sign of what the breach actually use to look like...

Hope your business is going well.

Robert,

Sir, I just want to express how sorry i am for all the problems i have caused you with the breech. I do hope that when you go to have it annoed that it will look like nothing ever happened. Which i think it will now with that acid bath i was able to give it.

I know that what i sent wont even come close to making up for the situation. But it was a start i believe. hopefully will be great replacement parts for you. Again, if you wish to leave negative feedback or anything, by all means go ahead. you deffintly deserve to have the ability. but if you wish not to, then okay.

as an update for the project, i should have the project parts coming in this coming week and see how they fit and all. hopefully they fit exactly as they should and Xmags will be having a new lift in the world.

With all that said, i do hope this wont distrust you from dealing with me in the future and hopefully we can continue to keep a great mag owner friendship.

-Chris

Chris-

Got the package over the weekend! Everything looks good...kinda..

Thanks for the ACE Board, that looks great btw..

Also thanks for the extra emag board!!! you never know when I may need one of thos!!

I was able to polish up the warpbreach and it turned out looking pretty good!!

Glad everything worked out in the end.

-Robert

Chris-

Any news on the breach? LMK. Thanks!
Actually, Yes! good news to be exact. I honestly did not want to send the breech back to you in the condition it was in. So i tried one last time to correct the situation. And it worked. I was able to get my local Machinest to fix the problem. What he did was a very light acid bath for a bit of time. This way it cleaned the surface very slowly while being able to keep a very close eye on it so that no damage was done from the acid. And it worked! Most of it has been cleaned off and the rest (just to stay on the safe side) should be taken care of with the acid bath in the prep stage of anno'ing. So the breech has been pretty much saved and looking a whole hell of a lot better now!
I just got it back from the machinest on saturday (took a bit longer to get back because of the holidays). But i just had it shipped out today. Shipped via USPS priority mail (2-3 days).

Traking #: 9125 7850 9140 1868 7098 97

has $400 insurance
has signed DC

in your parcel you will find:

- your breech
- your new ACE board
- another special item

I will pp you the $100 i owe you. So shoot me your PP address and i will get that to you as soon as i can.

but with that said, another good piece of the news. I was able to make a good mold copy of it with some special liquid plastic i got in (before sending it to the machinest). So as soon as i get the New Emag boards finished up, I will have the Xmag breech idea done up and out for production.
Which will be great for the Xmag owners that want to use break beam eye setup with the new board.

Finally, I want to truly appologize for all the problems and hassel i have caused you. I dont know why this project (just to make a copy) was so troublesome from the start. But it is finsihed and time to reap the benifit of the whole point. I will deffintly make sure that it is know that if it wasnt for you....the whole thing wouldnt have happened.

-Chris