Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Where Chris Nearchos?

Where Chris Nearchos?

He havent logged in for a while now and he was owing me an constant e-mag adapter(or whatever he called it) and some replacement item my mag need.

He seem to be a straight guy with other purchase in the past but now I wonder if someone heard about him and the project he was working on.

I used AO e-mail option but havent heard anything back.

Did you pay for it already?

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    Did you pay for it already?
    Yes = bant

Good Luck,......

I have been talking to dend79 and he is taking the pm's for chris. I was told it was a family emergency or something along those lines. He will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by DEEPSEA
    I have been talking to dend79 and he is taking the pm's for chris. I was told it was a family emergency or something along those lines. He will be back.
    Is Dend79 Dend78's older brother?

i'm still awaiting some parts from chris as well. hope things are good.

I hope it was nothing serious, chris is a good a guy and has helped me in the past. On the other hand im waiting for stuff from him too

Good luck chris!

PCPs next production will be a new run of boards for all markers that are based upon the software for E/X-mags (Xmod).
    That's what I'm talking about.
    Maybe if we wish hard enough they'll even make an eletro drop in kit to for a select few mag frames.
    Last edited by Ando; 09-13-2009 at 06:51 AM.

any news?

still no news, no? i´m still carrying my heavy ni-mh batteries

Anybody have any luck finding Chris? I need to acquire a few of his products.

nope... still waiting for my sfl emag electronics!!

well guys honestly im not sure at this point what to think, honestly im starting to think in the worst way. last i knew he had some legal issues with his new business according to his email he sent last, and he said he was planning on getting back to full swing in a couple of weeks well that has since been almost 2 months now and he hasnt responded to my emails. so i really dont know what to tell you guys he went from being very up front with me to nothing now i dont know what has happened to him. If i hear anything form him I will send him this direction.
    2k2 Angel LCD
    turbo trigger
    CP volumizer
    PIPE KIT

2k Angel CnC LCD
    Vert Frame
    Freak Barrel

B2k x-milled
    micro rock
    Dye sticky 3's
    vertical max-flo
    Edge barrel with blue J&J tip

Egg 2 y board
    Empire Reloader
    Dye Throttle 91/4500
    Crossfire 114ci/3000
    Angel Air Reg

Quote Originally Posted by Dend78
    well guys honestly im not sure at this point what to think, honestly im starting to think in the worst way. last i knew he had some legal issues with his new business according to his email he sent last, and he said he was planning on getting back to full swing in a couple of weeks well that has since been almost 2 months now and he hasnt responded to my emails. so i really dont know what to tell you guys he went from being very up front with me to nothing now i dont know what has happened to him. If i hear anything form him I will send him this direction.

That would be greatly appreciated, thank you. In the meantime, we must maintain our trust in him and hope that he works through with whatever difficulties are delaying him. I'm crossing my fingers he resurfaces soon...where else can i get an x-mod programmer and lithium ion batteries w/ charger??

Quote Originally Posted by splat15k
    That would be greatly appreciated, thank you. In the meantime, we must maintain our trust in him and hope that he works through with whatever difficulties are delaying him. I'm crossing my fingers he resurfaces soon...

I RECOMMEND that you do NOT purchase ANYTHING from Chris,.... not reliable in ANY way,... products or the seller. My multi-battery charger he made me is now junk..... as well as a new battery

Quote Originally Posted by splat15k
    where else can i get an x-mod programmer and lithium ion batteries w/ charger??
    X-mod programmers can be purchase from LorneCash,....

,.. if your looking for a new board for the E/X-Mag,...... dont stray too far from AO/BEO this spring.

~ P8nt

Quote Originally Posted by p8ntbal4me
    I RECOMMEND that you do NOT purchase ANYTHING from Chris,.... not reliable in ANY way,... products or the seller. My multi-battery charger he made me is now junk..... as well as a new battery
    This is alarming and eye-opening! I'm glad to learn of this now; saves tons of headaches later down the road. Thank you sir!

I knew I saw something on BEO regarding new boards for the E/X-Mag...it's good to know I wasn't hallucinating. So many awesome products coming out. It sucks being impatient.

~ P8nt
    Jai, I'm surprised this happened because both of you are stand up guys. I'm surprised Chris didn't try and work it out with you. Hope it gets resolved and I can't wait to see your board....

well I believe it is official I believe Chirs has now stepped over the the other side and is now going to be looking at legal actions from myself....any of you that have paid him for any parts or service I would say get ready to file a police report. I honestly wish I could explain what happened but I cant. He went from being quick to respond and to help out to getting back to me every once in a while and now hes not responding to anything. Although he did say he was having legal issues with one board he was making due to patent issues but that was it ive heard nothing else.

It is true he owes me a substantial amount of money in which he and I went in together on contract, I would front him the money in return I would be repaid in full plus extra (which he set) within 1 year along with I would receive monthly updates from him as to how things were going, project updates and what have you. Well it has since been 3 months since last time he and I spoke and well thats a breech of contract on his part so Im going to try one last time to contact him and if nothing comes of it Im going to the PD and reporting it then if needed Im going to speak with a lawyer to see what my options are.

It saddens me to have to report this to you all I had high hopes for Chirs and the projects he had on the table but I believe he has taken a cowardly route out. Honestly at this point I would just like to see my initial funds returned and we call it square, and I would also like to come back in a week or two and completely edit this out but I dont forsee it happening. So again I have sent him a final message telling him he has 1 week from today from there I will seek legal actions.

Dend78

Im resolving the issue with the boards we need at the moment,.. this is all being done with my own money MINUS Chris or anyone else for that matter.

Those of you whom have been waiting on monies or parts from Chris should get together with Dend and file at your PD.

This has happened here all too many times....

~ P8nt

Im resolving the issue with the boards we need at the moment,.. this is all being done with my own money MINUS Chris or anyone else for that matter.

Those of you whom have been waiting on monies or parts from Chris should get together with Dend and file at your PD.

This has happened here all too many times....

~ P8nt
    yeah it kills me to have to do it this way but its finally come down to it

Long story short..

I sent Chris my sfl electronics a year ago to get resoldered. Apparently he dropped them on the ground and said he would replace the LED screen with a colored one. I've sent him countless emails and PMs but no response. I've been busy with work and haven't really noticed how long it actually was..

He owed me a favor for the electronics so I did not pay him for the service. I'm not sure what I want to do right now. I haven't attempted to reach him by mail or the phone yet so i'm not sure if I want to have the police involved yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny5
    Long story short..

I sent Chris my sfl electronics a year ago to get resoldered. Apparently he dropped them on the ground and said he would replace the LED screen with a colored one. I've sent him countless emails and PMs but no response. I've been busy with work and haven't really noticed how long it actually was..

He owed me a favor for the electronics so I did not pay him for the service. I'm not sure what I want to do right now. I haven't attempted to reach him by mail or the phone yet so i'm not sure if I want to have the police involved yet.
    I assume you just sent him your board? Cause if you sent him the whole sfl I would be doing more then calling the cops...

Quote Originally Posted by Dend78
    well I believe it is official I believe Chirs has now stepped over the the other side and is now going to be looking at legal actions from myself....any of you that have paid him for any parts or service I would say get ready to file a police report. I honestly wish I could explain what happened but I cant. He went from being quick to respond and to help out to getting back to me every once in a while and now hes not responding to anything. Although he did say he was having legal issues with one board he was making due to patent issues but that was it ive heard nothing else.

It is true he owes me a substantial amount of money in which he and I went in together on contract, I would front him the money in return I would be repaid in full plus extra (which he set) within 1 year along with I would receive monthly updates from him as to how things were going, project updates and what have you. Well it has since been 3 months since last time he and I spoke and well thats a breech of contract on his part so Im going to try one last time to contact him and if nothing comes of it Im going to the PD and reporting it then if needed Im going to speak with a lawyer to see what my options are.

It saddens me to have to report this to you all I had high hopes for Chirs and the projects he had on the table but I believe he has taken a cowardly route out. Honestly at this point I would just like to see my initial funds returned and we call it square, and I would also like to come back in a week or two and completely edit this out but I dont forsee it happening. So again I have sent him a final message telling him he has 1 week from today from there I will seek legal actions.

Dend78
    im quoting this just so if you decide to edit it out there remains a record (at least until beemer decides to edit it)

lol smoothice, just the board and solenoid. I couldn't trust him with my sfl after my warp breach incident...

Quote Originally Posted by teufelhunden
    im quoting this just so if you decide to edit it out there remains a record (at least until beemer decides to edit it)
    understood i would only delete it if everything was taken care of, and when i say everything i mean bunny, Benoit, p8nt and myself.

Ohh ****

I too am haveing trouble and I need to know what I need to do

I delt with Chris before and as stated he seemed to be a stand up guy. Made me a batter pack and did some mods for me and all went well.

I had a Gold X that had issues and just bought a Euro X (The King Tut One) only to find a non standard battery pack.

Back in the spring I sent him both for repairs and was told I might have by D Day.

Initally he sent regular updates and communicated about every delay. Back in Summer he said he was missing one part and my guns whould be shipped to me ASAP

Then nothing

I E mailed No Reply.

I PMED No Dice

I finally got concerned and sent him a registered letter saying to call me about two weeks ago. Nothing

What do I need ot do to get the cops involved

Swamp

to get the cops involved you would probably go down to the police station and see what they say. idk how it works if it's across state lines, but they may... or can at least point you in the right direction

Process

After reeding above I got right on the phone

First I called the PD in the town where I shipped my stuff AKA Greencastle PA

They looked up his address and said that it needed to go to PA State Police.

Transfered to them. I was told that they do not take reports from other people in other states. The process is that I have to report the crime in my to my local PD and once I have a report the PA State Police will follow up on it.

I supmited my report today. In 3-5 Days it will be filed and I will get back in touch with the PA State Police and have them pursue it.

Hope this helps anyone else who is thinking about the same thing

Swamp