Thread: Where Chris Nearchos?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Where Chris Nearchos?

He havent logged in for a while now and he was owing me an constant e-mag adapter(or whatever he called it) and some replacement item my mag need.

He seem to be a straight guy with other purchase in the past but now I wonder if someone heard about him and the project he was working on.

I used AO e-mail option but havent heard anything back.

Did you pay for it already?

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    Did you pay for it already?
    Yes = bant

Good Luck,......

I have been talking to dend79 and he is taking the pm's for chris. I was told it was a family emergency or something along those lines. He will be back.

Quote Originally Posted by DEEPSEA
    I have been talking to dend79 and he is taking the pm's for chris. I was told it was a family emergency or something along those lines. He will be back.
    Is Dend79 Dend78's older brother?

The Second Hostage

Chris also has this

Swamp

Unhappy

Wow he has both of those beautiful xmags?
    I can only imagine what you must be going through, what your poor mags must be going through as they molested by a strangers hands.

Let's get a lynch mob together and go after this creep before something horrible happens to your babies.

Breech of Contract

I am just thankfull I did not send the breach with either one.

Swamp

edited out
    Last edited by Dend78; 01-19-2010 at 09:43 AM.
    2k2 Angel LCD
    turbo trigger
    CP volumizer
    PIPE KIT

2k Angel CnC LCD
    Vert Frame
    Freak Barrel

B2k x-milled
    micro rock
    Dye sticky 3's
    vertical max-flo
    Edge barrel with blue J&J tip

Egg 2 y board
    Empire Reloader
    Dye Throttle 91/4500
    Crossfire 114ci/3000
    Angel Air Reg

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing
    Chris also has this

Swamp
    How long ago did you send that to him? Saw this for sale on the nation 10 months ago. Not sure if it was you that bought it though:Xmag

Last Contact

Just to document

This is the last I heard from Chris from Aug 24 2009

I am at a stand still due to a big move atm. I also have another problem involving my time atm. But i will have everything but your gold X out to you by the end of this week. Sorry for the delay, but i have just been pounded by life situations lately. But dont worry, iam not running off with your guns or anything.

-Chris

This is the last time he replied to me via PM or E mail. I have had no response since then and my Tut Mag and hopper where not delivered as he stated in this mag. At Xmass it will be four months without any info with two $1000 plus mags and a hopper MIA.

Swamp

strange that was the last time i heard from him as well Aug 25th

hire a headhunter. If it comes to it's worst you all suould pool together and get a PI. You really should have someone do some research. If he is in any trouble with the gov. Or another legal entanglement They might have seized his assets. In which case he may be scared to contact you guys.

Stranger and Stranger

I sent a Certified Letter to him on November 17. It was at the post office untill 12/4/2009 and just got back to me as return to sender after two weeks of being unclaimed.

My police report will be final in the next 24-48hours here in Arkansas. I plan on getting the PA State Troupers on the case then. If they can not help a PI may be a good idea.

Swamp

Swamp , I feel for you , I don't know how far it is from Arkansas to greencastle , but sounds like it may be time for a road trip , don't some of them ums boys live in east pa ??

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Thing
    I plan on getting the PA State Troupers on the case then. If they can not help a PI may be a good idea.
    You may want to get a background check run on him before hiring a PI. It will be a lot less expensive and it might actually be faster. The most expensive check on this site is ~$40 and it includes aliases, arrests, bankruptcies, etc...
    Intelius

Ben