Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Where Chris Nearchos?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    its sad that AO has a long history of good people(at the time, not the end result) with great ideas, but little return on them.
    Sad, but I don't think it's AO as much as paintball in general.

I started to say "small business", but size hasn't seemed to matter in paintball.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-TW View Post
    Sad, but I don't think it's AO as much as paintball in general.

I started to say "small business", but size hasn't seemed to matter in paintball.
    no its true. MCB and AO(i was saying AO because well, we are posting on AO) as well as countless other forums have seen people with the greatest of intentions run into the fact that people are impatient, people are demanding, expectations are over-blown, complications on all fronts(personal & professional), and a host of other details; that pre-orders or the next greatest part to come has maybe a 1/5 chance of ever seeing the hands of people who want it. its sad, but the people that have hope and the people that see not for the monetary effort, but because getting new parts, better parts can only help the whole community.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    no its true. MCB and AO(i was saying AO because well, we are posting on AO) as well as countless other forums have seen people with the greatest of intentions run into the fact that people are impatient, people are demanding, expectations are over-blown, complications on all fronts(personal & professional), and a host of other details; that pre-orders or the next greatest part to come has maybe a 1/5 chance of ever seeing the hands of people who want it. its sad, but the people that have hope and the people that see not for the monetary effort, but because getting new parts, better parts can only help the whole community.
    Agreed. I just meant it wasn't confined to AO. I don't think it's confined to paintball; we just get a good view of it on the forums.