Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker
    Zap,

do you have any updates for me?
    thanks
    PM incoming.

<--- WORLDS FASTEST MARKER!

Watch me OUTSHOOT a Victory Board HALO

No Patent Infringements needed

I finally went thru my PM box and cleaned up. I found everything that was important except for one thing. Someone asked about a piece of hose for installation and I can't find who that was.

If you could let me know who you were that would be great.

Zap;

You should go through this thread, write down all the names of guys that want to have one of these made, and add the list to your first post for the second-December batch.

I know I want one, and Im not on here as much as I would like to be.

~ P8nt

Quote Originally Posted by Brewtt
    Question:
    Can you please PM what number on "the list" we are? Just want to know where I stand. Thanks!
    So... where and how big is the list? According to your PM we get on the list when payment is made. Since my payment has been made I just want to know WHERE on the list I made it. Thank you.

I posted the list in the wrong thread. Here it is again.

1 Anthony
    2 Dan
    3 Trevor
    4 Frank
    5 Michael
    6 Mark
    7 Brett
    8 Kyle
    9 Paul
    10 Scott
    11 Ulrik
    12 John
    13 Ron
    14 Ben
    15 Stephen
    16 Robert
    17 Argelia

Quote Originally Posted by ZapTheMad

1 Anthony
    2 Dan
    3 Trevor
    4 Frank
    5 Michael
    6 Mark
    7 Brett
    8 Kyle
    9 Paul
    10 Scott
    11 Ulrik
    12 John
    13 Ron
    14 Ben
    15 Stephen
    16 Robert
    17 Argelia
    Is that the pre-Christmas list or the original? If it's the pre-Christmas (run #2), please add me.

++ contest winnar

The impression I got was the "Christmas-ish" run would be #3. Let us know either way though, if you would.

Quote Originally Posted by ZapTheMad

1 Anthony
    2 Dan
    3 Trevor
    4 Frank
    5 Michael
    6 Mark
    7 Brett
    8 Kyle
    9 Paul
    10 Scott
    11 Ulrik
    12 John
    13 Ron
    14 Ben
    15 Stephen
    16 Robert
    17 Argelia
    Thanks Zap. LMK when you would like payment. Thanks

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by zondo
    Is that the pre-Christmas list or the original? If it's the pre-Christmas (run #2), please add me.
    Original list.

Please add me to the next run. I def want to purchase one of these.

thank you
    Sean

oops I thought this was the second run I was kinda confused sorry
    Last edited by Storminnorman; 09-28-2009 at 01:08 AM.

Sorry about the confusion. That list is for the first run. I will open up orders for the next batch after all my current orders are shipped. I will be taking another week to get some side jobs done first. (thanks for the patience guys!)

I think I will get a better head start on the next run before taking orders. I don't like having your money and making you wait so long. I will try to line it up so shipments go out about a week after orders are in.

*edit* should be at least a couple more batches before X-mas.
    Last edited by ZapTheMad; 09-28-2009 at 03:54 AM.

WOOT IM ON THE LIST! not sure how but im happy haha
    t33kyboy "So if a cat is dropped from 11 inches, it will most likely die."

wow. amazing product.

Please put me on any future list for two.

PM sent.

As this is my first post on this forum and I'm quite new to mags I will ask a questions that are maybe obvious for more experienced users but will aks them anyway just to be sure.

1. To convert my mech TAcOne into Pneumag, then except the "Cheater" I will need LPR+ some minor things like barbs, etc ?
    2. Any recommendtions for the LPR : Tickler, Palmer ?
    3. I have a standard inteliframe in my TacOne - do I need to do any changes to the frame to mount the cheater ?
    5. Are there any photos how it should be mounted into inteliframe ?
    6. What would be the the cost of shippment to Europe/Poland ? (Sending it to my friends in US is alternative as well)
    7. What do I have to do to be on the list for the next batch ? Should I prepay via paypal first ?
    8. Will cheater work better with RT on/off or with ULT ?

Regards

KrisS aka kszyszkowski

Quote Originally Posted by kszyszkowski
    As this is my first post on this forum and I'm quite new to mags I will ask a questions that are maybe obvious for more experienced users but will aks them anyway just to be sure.
    Answers below in bold.

1. To convert my mech TAcOne into Pneumag, then except the "Cheater" I will need LPR+ some minor things like barbs, etc ?
    Correct. You need an LPR, two barbs (one for the cheater and one for the LPR), and hose to connect them. You can buy the barbs and hoses from airsoldier.com or from cyberave here on AO.

Either will work. I've heard that Palmers tend to be the most consistent, but plenty of people use ticklers.

3. I have a standard inteliframe in my TacOne - do I need to do any changes to the frame to mount the cheater ?
    You may need to grind out the inside of the frame slightly, but I seem to remember Zap saying that the cheater was designed for AGD frames, so it should fit well. You will at least need to drill/tap a few holes for screws to hold the cheater in place.

Not yet. Zap?

6. What would be the the cost of shippment to Europe/Poland ? (Sending it to my friends in US is alternative as well)
    Don't know exactly.... but you're probably looking at $20-$30 of shipping costs.

7. What do I have to do to be on the list for the next batch ? Should I prepay via paypal first ?
    PM Zap to get on the list?

Use an RT on/off.

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter

You may need to grind out the inside of the frame slightly, but I seem to remember Zap saying that the cheater was designed for AGD frames, so it should fit well. You will at least need to drill/tap a few holes for screws to hold the cheater in place.
    I thought it was held in place by the grip screws? The whole reason behind this was to eliminate the drilling and tapping step..

Quote Originally Posted by rawbutter

Not yet. Zap?
    I thought that Zap said that this mod is supposed to require NO milling /grinding or tapping. It is held in place by your upper grip frame screws.....

Edit:
    The Cheater is compatible with your safety switch and the gun will not fire with the safety on. The pull length is set to a maximum by the internals. No need for a trigger stop but feel free to use them. The built in stop has a unique spongy feel and you may just like it the way it is. Installation is easy! Drop it in, hook up your air, and snug up your top grip screws to hold it in place. You may need shorter screws if they are too long. Cranking down hard on the screws is BAD. Just nudge them in a little more than solid and it's set.

No modding required. It uses the screws that hold the grips on.

Edit: That's only for an Intell frame tho.

No way it going to be $30 for shipping a 1oz item over seas. Might be looking at $10 at the least and what ever fees your country might have. Do a search, 95841 is Rob's (Zap) Zip code.
    Last edited by Ando; 09-30-2009 at 07:55 AM.

Priority mail to Poland for 1 oz is $13.00 and for Express is $31.50.

Great Thx for the answers.

Thx

KrisS

How many Cheaters is Zap making on this run??

Doesn't anyone read threads anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Priority mail to Poland for 1 oz is $13.00 and for Express is $31.50.
    Well depending on packaging it might be a little more then 1oz I was just throwing up a number.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewtt
    Doesn't anyone read threads anymore?
    No,

17. All spoken for.

Answers in reverse order.

I'd like one, sign me up

Still on schedule for some Friday shipments if my metal comes in today. Finishing up the last round of parts today and have them all lined up ready to go. Should get 5-8 orders shipped Friday and the rest will go Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by kszyszkowski

Regards

KrisS aka kszyszkowski

If I remember correctly... cheapest shipping to Germany was around $15. You will need to pay the $10 difference in shipping. Should be the same for Poland. You can get exact shipping rates at USPS.com. My Zip Code is 95841 and the package is under 1 pound. (1 pound minimum charge from USPS.)

I think the guys answered the other questions.

I will open up orders on the next run after I do the bodies. They are the hardest and longest part and a few failed inspection from the first run. Once I know how many good bodies I have then I will take that many orders. I'm shooting for zero defects on 20 pieces

Figure about 1-2 weeks for the next batch of orders then about a week to ship.

Awesome, thanks for the update man...can't wait!