Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 50 of 50

Thread: Venomous Grips...Coming soon

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by Redic
    i can not wait to see the noxious grip

    Heres one version of it so far



  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    884
    very nice sir
    very nice

    the first design on page 1 really seems to fit with the EP body/rail
    but this one seems to have found that noxious niche

  3. #33
    Will the final version glow like that?

  4. #34
    Hmm, IMO that big angular line is completely at odds with the rest of the Noxious design, though now that I look closer it looks like it could match up with how the front end of the body is cut. Heh, maybe I'm being just too picking, it does look great though!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    Not until i have a prototype made
    I hope that day is coming soon because I can't wait for these to be released!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,100

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    884
    i was thinking the same thing about the macro line
    it would be sweet if there was a way to route the air through the bottom of the grip, up through the rail and make a small hardline for the valve

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny5
    Thats awesome

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Northern VA
    Posts
    1,100
    let me know if you need any other color combos

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,013
    I like the concept (one piece foregrip) but I think the noxious one is a little small, personally.. I'd like it to be longer.

    I'm not sure it'd be comfortable with my warp either but that's not really a failing of the design.
    Superbolt

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Abyss
    Posts
    3,105
    Am I the only one that thinks that front end is entirely too phalic? Give that thing a t-bag mod and youve got a ..... well Im not sure what you would have but I dont think Id shoot it.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwitch
    Am I the only one that thinks that front end is entirely too phalic? Give that thing a t-bag mod and youve got a ..... well Im not sure what you would have but I dont think Id shoot it.
    If that thing looks phallic to you, I don't want to see you naked.

  12. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwitch
    Am I the only one that thinks that front end is entirely too phalic? Give that thing a t-bag mod and youve got a ..... well Im not sure what you would have but I dont think Id shoot it.
    Dirty old man....

  13. #43
    Actually on a second look it does seem like it would be a tad too short. I'm sure it's nothing that a working prototype wouldn't be able to figure out... *hint*

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirow
    If that thing looks phallic to you, I don't want to see you naked.
    I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't want to see him naked no matter what he said about the foregrip.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't want to see him naked no matter what he said about the foregrip.
    Dunno, got any pics? :O

  15. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    \'m pretty sure that you wouldn't want to see him naked no matter what he said about the foregrip.
    I dunno....it is warwitch, and you know about the goats....

  16. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    884
    i personally like the first design better than the second, but what i like about the second better is that the grip at the top runs flush up against the rail instead of being a tad thinner

  17. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by kwood
    i personally like the first design better than the second, but what i like about the second better is that the grip at the top runs flush up against the rail instead of being a tad thinner
    i'll keep that in mind

  18. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    884
    so whats the word on these?
    i might just be inclined to sell a bunch of stuff to get a body/rail/grip combo

  19. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by kwood
    so whats the word on these?
    i might just be inclined to sell a bunch of stuff to get a body/rail/grip combo

    We are going full force with the bodies.

    Once they are finished we will be doing these next. however there will be NO pre order, these will be made 100% then offered for sale.

  20. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose
    We are going full force with the bodies.

    Once they are finished we will be doing these next. however there will be NO pre order, these will be made 100% then offered for sale.

    Can't wait for this!! Are they still next on the block?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •