Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Round Two

Thanks DM,

Zap, Im sure you know already but just to make sure, here is what you have and need to do and what i paid for.

-Benchmark single trigger groovy frame.
    -INstall cheater and mill lpr hose channel (leave wings on)
    -Micro rock and 2ft of lpr hose

Thanks!

Not Glad to hear it

Sorry he had a major issue but I am glad to know that he will be back on track soon.

Swamp

Well it's good to know he's alive. He knows what he's got of mine. I'm in zero hurry for any of it.

Thumbs up

Thanx guys... though I can't pass it on to him until I go up to Sac again (don't have a planned time/date yet) I know he'll be making it back on here in due time and will get everyone squared.

He was VERY apologetic and mentioned several times the "AO Curse" and knew that he would be "associated" with it as well and it really did not sit well with him.

Thanx to those of you who did post already and to anyone who has read and not about the deal. Trust me when I can say with pretty much 100% certainty that it sucked more for him than it did for any of us who was waiting on parts/work.

Look on the good side... woot woot... cheaters back in stock soon!!!!

DM

hiya i sent zap my RPG Chimera Frame with blade trigger for an install for a cheeter. i have already payed as well. hope to get my stuff and glad to hear hes doin better.

Wink

If he does another run be a good idea if he would get them completed and ready to ship before he takes any money.

Hope he does another run, I want one or 2.
    edm

I would love to have one as well.

Hey just checking in to see if anyone got their parts back. Glad to here that we should have our stuff back soon.

Zap, I sent in my Triton frame for install with cheater and hosing, extra parts kit and fitting.

Thanks

Hey zap, let us know when you back in business, I have a cheater that needs some loving and I need to know about the possibility of making a cheater for a z frame.

-Chuck

For the record

Still waiting on my Stormwalk Frame.

I hope to get it back but it has been a while since the report that all would be made right and I have yet to have any contact or recieve my frame back.

Swamp

As daunting as the last six or more pages of posts seem and as doomed as this whole thread appears to be, whenever you do another production run I'd be interested in getting a cheater. They come up in the BST for about an hour before they are gone...

Its time.

Zap, im ready to have my parts sent back and money refunded. Not that you will reply or check in to confirm anything, just saying i dont want to wait any longer for your problems to end so you can get this done.

I'm sure your not the only one that feels that way.

He's definitely not. I want a refund and my parts back. By this time you should be paying us, zap.

One year

I can't believe it has been 1 year since I sent zap my frame and $$. Still have not heard any reply or status of my order. DM, any chance got have a contact # for zap when you were up there? I would really like to get my stuff back.

if he goes up for another run of these.
    put me down for At Least 2.

please come back to us zap, we need your good work and and creative hand.

let us know.

thankyou,
    knownothingmags.

1 year later

One year of waiting with no word. Zap still have my cheater and stormwalk frame.

I want it back

Swamp

Exclamation

I made a new thread... it's easy enough to find... please keep it short and sweet.

DM

Quote Originally Posted by DevilMan
    I made a new thread... it's easy enough to find... please keep it short and sweet.

DM

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=254669

Now its even easier...

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothice
    DOH!

Thanx man...

DM

any word??

Not to raise a dead issue but was curious if this has had any resolution....
    I have had to take a break from paintball due to life business but figured I would check in to see whats up with my missing gear and $$. Hoping that some day all the parts that I have sent out for custom work will be returned completed as planed.....

It's still in my mind man... still trying to make it right, but my life went to hell and woot woot... part of it ends tomorrow!!!

Still Sucramento is 3 hours from me, I'm in the process of trying to get moved and I've not been employed since Feb when I moved up there. So figure that one out.

I plan on moving closer to the area and hope to try and make to his place at some time, but it won't be a for a few months at best.

Sorry.

DM