Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Round Two

Can you tell me what size the cheater mod is? Im trying to get it into a z-grip, but I wanna know if its possible before I buy.

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon
    Can you tell me what size the cheater mod is? Im trying to get it into a z-grip, but I wanna know if its possible before I buy.
    I posted some measurements on the last page.

<--- WORLDS FASTEST MARKER!

Watch me OUTSHOOT a Victory Board HALO

No Patent Infringements needed

Quote Originally Posted by ZapTheMad
    I posted some measurements on the last page.
    Could you also tell me length and height?

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon
    Could you also tell me length and height?

1.000" x .625"

Do you think it still have room for intelli switch after the cheater install? I have a PTP warp feed with no sensor. Only thing to make it work is the intelli switch. (Can't find the sensor sold seprately!)

Get me an exact measurement and I'll make it fit perfect. Send me an email so I get the right person. My list is by real name off the paypal receipt.
    I should be getting the Chimera in the mail today or tomorrow. (Hopefully) Is there a place that I can bring it to get measured or a cheap option to buy to measure it. I don't have a set of calibers. Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yellowzuk
    Do you think it still have room for intelli switch after the cheater install? I have a PTP warp feed with no sensor. Only thing to make it work is the intelli switch. (Can't find the sensor sold seprately!)
    Depends what frame it's in. Zap has my Chimera right now and he says that my switch fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Stayhuge
    I should be getting the Chimera in the mail today or tomorrow. (Hopefully) Is there a place that I can bring it to get measured or a cheap option to buy to measure it. I don't have a set of calibers. Thanks!!!
    It fits in my chimera no problem. Straight flush slide in.

Quote Originally Posted by ezcreation
    It fits in my chimera no problem. Straight flush slide in.
    It depends on which run of the chimera you have.

Mine wouldn't drop in. :/ But Zap is fixing that for me.

I wonder something now if are Lpr is in front of the frame, does it will affect anything if I pass the line at the top?

I dont know yet if I want a cheater or the ordinary pneumag kit but my original setup is for the original kind.

Thank you to answer my intelli switch question. I have not decide which frame I should use yet. I only have logic frame and intelliframe now. I really like my logic frame. Does anyone have a cheater using a logic frame? Please let me know and tell me how you feel. It just about the deadline I have to send my logic frame to Zap. If it doesn't work good, I will use my intelliframe.

I have a PTP version of Warp Feed. I don't have a plug in sensor. I must use intelli switch to make my warp feed work. AGD sensor can not rivet in and play because the housing doesn't have anything to hold the springs between the sensor and the circuit board. Any creative solutions are welcome!

I really like this AO forum. People are very smart and helpful.

Is there any way to tell what run chimera you have? Any differences?

Quote Originally Posted by UberWigget
    Is there any way to tell what run chimera you have? Any differences?
    Probley a set of calipers and asking around what everyone else has for a top down depth to the bracket.

Sounds like some of the mounting plates were made too large up toward the "non-spec" area.

~ P8nt

Just a quick update. Still running a little behind. I do have all the body blanks cut plus a few extra. I got some new vises among other things and I'm still getting everything set up to run more efficient. Making custom clamps, fixtures, etc. Once things get moving we will get caught up fast and should come out way ahead of x-mas.

The hardest part is machining the bodies and doing it with a limited selection of tools takes forever. You guys paid for quite a few upgrades around the shop!

Thanks

Just like I told the guy making my pizza at Ingredients yesterday. I don't care how long it takes, just make it good.

You guys paid for quite a few upgrades around the shop!
    Glad to see my money going to good use. Hopefully I will be some aggs soon!!!

...Once things get moving we will get caught up fast and should come out way ahead of x-mas.....
    So, when do you think you'll ship out #23 on your "Round Two" list?
    Pewter SFL E-Mag #EM01569
    Pewter Shocktech Intimidator

My Trading Feedback

Extraordinary Traders:
    Johnny Bravo

Good Traders:
    fcpchop, Xerces, Piccolo, hawpunch, Boble86, NCpaintballer, Chupas2, shrapnel, gump1119, Methos, PunkOff, TheFlamingKoosh, RogueFactor, Jonesie

Hi. Has anyone put it in an UMF yet?

So how are these going to be mounted in a chimera without the standard .45 grip screws? I don't have calipers either so I may just have to just send mine in to be fitted to be safe..

Quote Originally Posted by UberWigget
    So how are these going to be mounted in a chimera without the standard .45 grip screws? I don't have calipers either so I may just have to just send mine in to be fitted to be safe..
    More info on Chimera frames coming very soon.

Anyone tried to install a cheater in a RPG Triton frame?

It would really be nice if the Cheaters were numbered, cause some time down the road, someone is going to place more value on the first ones. But time is money, and Z has enough to do to keep every one happy!! (by the way, where's mine LOL) But I guess the real prize is the first one or two that are aluminum (I think?) Just think we can all say, we knew Zap when he was just one of us, by then we'll all have to go to the Pro shop to buy the Z-man Cheater at $150.00.(damn I better get two now) This is just some food for thought. Hope I get mine soon!! Now what was my Paypal password??
    Last edited by El Camino; 10-26-2009 at 09:00 PM.

$$ in your pocket

Payment sent! Pm me and let me know where to send my frame.

Payment also sent! pm'd

Computer down! Damn the blue screen of death! Good news is that I got it running and saved all my data! Bad news is that it took 3 days of pain and suffering to do it. I wound up installing windows on a new drive and was able to retrieve all my email, pictures, and other junk off the old one. Man, I thought I was screwed! My whole life is on this computer! The old drive formatted ok so now I have 2 drives of space and probably won't ever fill the first one! I might try Norton Ghost for a back up system and make use of the old drive. The best part is that I felt no desire to install the time vampire that is World of Warcraft. Feels awesome to be off that crack!

I did get some work done in between frustration fits at how long this takes when you want to save data. Nothing else going on this weekend so I should be able to get some orders out on Monday. All the bodies are done and only 1 failed inspection! Just need to start making guts which are easy to set up and go fast. I'll get on it as soon as I tie up a couple installs from the first run. The hard part is done and it's all down hill from here! My bro is on deburring duty today and we are going to try and get caught up this week.

Lots of email and messages to catch up on. If I miss anything important just send it again.

The old drive formatted ok so now I have 2 drives of space and probably won't ever fill the first one! I might try Norton Ghost for a back up system and make use of the old drive.
    Try using Robocopy.exe from the windows resource kit and building a batch file to run at start up/shutdown or just have it on the desktop and run when you like. the /MIR command will remove files from the backup that you deleted on the source.

Code:
    @echo off
    robocopy "%UserProfile%\Desktop" "D:\Backup_Folder\%username%\Desktop" /MIR /COPYALL /R:1 /W:1 /NP > D:\backup.log
    robocopy "%UserProfile%\Favorites" "D:\Backup_Folder\%username%\Favorites" /MIR /COPYALL /R:1 /W:1 /NP >> D:\backup.log 
    robocopy "%UserProfile%\My Documents" "D:\Backup_Folder\%username%\My Documents" /MIR /COPYALL /R:1 /W:1 /NP >> D:\backup.log

Please put me on the list for 1. Pm me when payment is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingpootang
    Please put me on the list for 1. Pm me when payment is needed.
    You can put me on the list for a couple as well.... Just add it to his ^^^^^ tab.

Thanx Zap!!!

DM

Computer down! Damn the blue screen of death! Good news is that I got it running and saved all my data! Bad news is that it took 3 days of pain and suffering to do it. I wound up installing windows on a new drive and was able to retrieve all my email, pictures, and other junk off the old one. Man, I thought I was screwed! My whole life is on this computer! The old drive formatted ok so now I have 2 drives of space and probably won't ever fill the first one! I might try Norton Ghost for a back up system and make use of the old drive.
    One thing I might do is set up the drives as a RAID 1 array for data safety, but that doesn't deal with dead os possabilies. Another thing might be to have just the os on one of the drives ans keep all impotrtant files onther....

Or you could get a Mac I love mine.

anyone heard from zap since he got his computer back up?