View Poll Results: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! This is a poll to see how many of which color to order!

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • NEWER STYLE ~> I MUST HAVE SILVER!!! (You have been WARNED!)

1 1.43%
  • NEWER STYLE ~> I'm good with that BLACK one! It matches everything!

20 28.57%
  • NEWER STYLE ~> But the BLUE one matches my eyes so nicely!

9 12.86%
  • NEWER STYLE ~> I love the ravishing RED, it matches my lederhosen!

6 8.57%
  • NEWER STYLE ~> TACTICAL BLACK!!! I'm a ninja in training!

44 62.86%
  • OLD STYLE ~> Henry Ford is my father! BLACK

4 5.71%
  • OLD STYLE ~> The force strong in this one is! BLUE

2 2.86%
  • OLD STYLE ~> I Love You! You Love Me! PURPLE

2 2.86%
  • OLD STYLE ~> Man, Clifford is BIG! RED

0 0%
  • ummm yeah.. we've gone over this... WARNED! SILVER

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ~*~ POLL ~> Automags.Org SuperKnife ~*~

Quote Originally Posted by zondo
    If the logo could be done in black on the silver one, I'd do it. But if it's white... we were warned.
    It can't be done in black, as what it is is the same thing that are done to X valves and classic valves. They are lasered where they remove/burn off a very thin layer. That layer happens to be the colored part of the anno'd AL. What you see as WHITE is actually the color of the bare/unanno'd AL underneath.

So anyway...

DM

2. DM

Put me down for 10 knives... black. I will be glad to pre-pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewtt
    DM

Put me down for 10 knives... black. I will be glad to pre-pay.
    Got ya man... Just put it in the poll what you want as you can do it more than once. It's a great tally system for me so far. I was wondering if you and AJNIN might want some, but hadn't heard from ya.

I'm working on some discounts for larger orders. It won't be much by maybe a buck or so to offset the shipping supplies and costs but I won't have those numbers until I get more accurate information.

DM

I voted a while bacck, and am still down for it. I wanted 2 of them. I can prepay anytime. Also, I am shooting you a pm.. Thansk

Thank You for changing mine to Ninja DM,,, I am also down for pre-pay... Let us know when you have some info...

Thank You Brother

WK2

I'd take 2 of the new style, red & black!

I shoud be able to take more than what I talked by PM. When you will know more about the price let me know.

Your Pm box is full so I could not send all detail in

Question

No way to get a regular knife ?
    Gotta be a razor knife ?

Sorry guys... I just cleaned out a few slots in the PM box... cleaned it out a few days ago to help but it got full again... my bad...

Anyway, sorry... Bad news.. the place I was waiting on don't have all the colors and numbers of them.. SOooooo.. I'm trying to find other places that I can get all the colors that everyone wants. Also it's looking like they are only making the newest ones in black and tactical... BUT they are up in price. Sooooo I'm trying to find a solution....

DM

UGH!!! Man what a PITA this has become... I've called, and emailed all kinds of places trying to find someone who can supply me with 100 of these things.... Gerber won't sell to me because I'm not a retail outlet, and all the other places don't have enough of the colors to fill even half of the order...

All kinds of blue and reds to be had... but Tac Black is damn near non'existent!

Black ones I can find and that may be the only option. I'm still working on this guys. I have a laser engraver worked out I think, and a back up for that, but the thing I'm still trying to get nailed down is a supplier that can get me all of them in EDGE style WITHOUT the textured handles (the lasering will look awful on those) in the colors we all want. The next option up from that is to run them as SK2's but I for one don't like how large they are, and I'm not sure about the blade mechanism.

Anyway, wanted to try and keep you all updated. Still pluggin along at it....

For those that voted Stealth/Tactical ALL Black, what ever you want to call it, we may have to shoot for just regular black ones... Cool??

And those that want classic style... They can be had in BLUE and RED pretty easily, but I've found some that take a phillips screw which is the change from the allen screw the originals had... The best bet would to be upgrade all of them to the tool-less system of the edge style. It will also help with the engraving since all will be the same.

If anyone has any issue with any of these choices please let me know by posting here. I can't handle any more email bombs that fill it up!!

Thanx guys.

DM

That's a shame about the Tactical black, but yes I'd be ok with the standard

Quote Originally Posted by CatoRockwell
    That's a shame about the Tactical black, but yes I'd be ok with the standard
    Yeah I know man... I'm still trying to find enough of them... as it stands out of about 20 places I've called and emailed I have maybe a total of 15 in Tactical/Stealth sourced. Of those most are still wanting $18-$26 bucks for them...

I'm still beating the bushes and hoping to find someone that has a box of em that they forgot about and will offload them cheap n easy...

I was wanting a few of the all black ones myself...

I do have something in store that I hope will help off set the disappointment of it all a bit.. but we'll have to wait n see.

DM

Hey Brother,,,

I'm down for whatever you find in Black... Don't sweat the small stuff and just keep us informed...

Thank You for all you hard work...

WK2

Hey folks... please take a hop over to this thread...

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=247689

READ THE FIRST POST!!! Follow the instructions please!!!!

Thank you...

DM

Quote Originally Posted by DevilMan
    Hey folks... please take a hop over to this thread...

https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=247689

READ THE FIRST POST!!! Follow the instructions please!!!!

Thank you...

DM

-Random Post-

Hey DM, shoot me a PM regarding the RT's you have... I've been spying a few really nice ones, but wanted to give you your chance to get rid of one.

Thanks,
    Jason