Thread: feedback needed

feedback needed

Hey guys. I'm having trouble making a purchase from a guy on here called nicholas! He wants me to gift the paypal to him because he doesn't trust me. I want to send it to him as a purchase because I don't trust him, especially since he now wants a picture of my ID to verify who I am.

Anyway, if I have purchased something from you, could you please post in my feedback thread ?

Thanks,
    Ben

If you dont see the red flags now, will you understand if I explain them?

He said he was going to send the money to me. I ask him what kind of personal information he wanted from me and he said he didn't want any. He just siad he would not gift it so he could withdraw it if i don't send him the parts. Well then since I am basically shipping first because he could just get the money back I asked for a picture of his ID to varify who he is. Dont see why this is such a problem. Its not like I can steal his identity or somthing with it. Not trying to cause any problems but I just figured I could actually varify who he is with a picture of his ID but he refuses. Dont know why

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    If you dont see the red flags now, will you understand if I explain them?
    I did see the red flags. That's why I refused to send it as a gift. We've got it all worked out now. Sorry I posted in the wrong area.

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77
    We've got it all worked out now.

Ben
    Well now that you two have our attention do tell how you worked it out. This kind of thread is better then one saying......."hey this guy screwed me"

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer
    Well now that you two have our attention do tell how you worked it out. This kind of thread is better then one saying......."hey this guy screwed me"
    He sent me a picture of his ID just like I asked for so I could confirm he was the person he was saying he was. Then he shipped the money, non gift so he can get it back if I don't ship, and I'm shipping out the parts.

God....I guess I was probably returning videotapes.

Quote Originally Posted by SCpoloRicker
    So. Good.