Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C/F triggers available

C/F triggers available

C/f triggers available for Chimera, Intelli frames
    here are some pictures and drawings of designs available
    Cost is $65usd
    all come with bearing for pivot pin

Don' ask questions. It is considered "trolling" in some locations.
    count me in for at least 1. I have your triggers on both my vikings and excals, and they are wonderful. Any chance you would make triggers for ccm frames?

Those look very nice. Do you plan on making triggers for e-mag frames? All my CF parts are on my emag, and a CF trigger would go really well.

I want a trigger for my emag

RT and Emag

Would you be making triggers for Emags and RT's?? I would get two for both of my guns.

Quote Originally Posted by D6E6V6O
    Would you be making triggers for Emags and RT's?? I would get two for both of my guns.
    If I can get a trigger to copy from or detailed drawings I will

john

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by D6E6V6O
    These should fit and agd spec frame

Intelliframe
    Chimera
    RPG UL frame
    Magnus frame
    Y grip
    Ill see if I have a spare emag trigger
    Last edited by Rudz; 08-31-2010 at 03:56 AM.

Truthfully. Your talon trigger looks exactly like Tuna's E-Trigger. EXACTLY like it!!!

So probably all that's needed is a cavity further down the trigger drilled out, a magnet installed and it should be G2G.

Talon has already been claimed as a name for a trigger by Magnus. You may want to avoid using that to aviod confusion.

Heres the thread by tunaman selling them. https://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=248020
    Last edited by cougar20th; 08-31-2010 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acidcustom
    I have a stock e-mag trigger. PM me your address, and I will ship it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratt
    I have a stock e-mag trigger. PM me your address, and I will ship it to you.

Thanks

Can't wait to see these done

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th
    Talon has already been claimed as a name for a trigger by Magnus. You may want to avoid using that to aviod confusion.

Heres the thread by tunaman selling them. https://automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=248020
    I have been using the TALON name for the past 5 yrs since I started making C/F triggers so he has probably copied my name as his post is dated 2010 not 2005

john

Really?

Does it mater that much. I don't see an issue with the names. I think to keep the confusion down it might be best to change it but an issue...No.

Even though you been using the name for 5 yrs. You haven't been using it in the mag community. You've been mainly making stuff for the Angle, Bushmasters and Cocker communities correct? I've seen some of your work but never till this last month have I seen anything for a Mag.

Either way. Those triggers "look" great and if they're anything like what you've done for the other communities then I'm sure they'll work as good too.

I'm lovin' the sinister look of the barb trigger! Nice work!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Ando
    Really?

Does it mater that much. I don't see an issue with the names. I think to keep the confusion down it might be best to change it but an issue...No.

Even though you been using the name for 5 yrs. You haven't been using it in the mag community. You've been mainly making stuff for the Angle, Bushmasters and Cocker communities correct? I've seen some of your work but never till this last month have I seen anything for a Mag.

Either way. Those triggers "look" great and if they're anything like what you've done for the other communities then I'm sure they'll work as good too.
    Just a few more than you have stated
    I have been making for the following markers
    ALL AKA
    EVIL M
    ANGEL A1
    ANGEL A1 FLY
    ALL TIMMYS, MARQS, VICE, PROTEGE
    DM's 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
    CREED
    EGO 6/7/8/9/10
    ETEK 3
    COCKERS
    BUSHIES
    DEFIANT 1 & 2
    DROID, CLONE, RX, CYBORG
    SMART PARTS
    FREESTYLE
    PROMASTER
    QUEST
    LUXE
    DP
    and name does matter thats like saying it would be ok for Bob Long to make a marker called an Automag . enough said
    The reason I havent made any for Automags before is because no-one had asked for one until just recently
    I used to own a full custom one off back in the early 90's , I made myself from scratch including the Valve . That was when there was only Mags or Cockers on CO2 or nasty gas when air first started, that was the bad days

But I have to say that it is good to see that the MAG is still alive and KICKIN in the States not here in Oz

Also THANX for the support the triggers have gotten

john
    Last edited by acidcustom; 09-02-2010 at 01:29 AM. Reason: one last thought

John, Greg here for Jack Splat in Bundy (if you remember back that far), I am trying keep the Mag dream alive in Aus.

Good to see you making stuff for Mags, and i if i ever get nearer to completion i may need your services.

Quote Originally Posted by lil'Greg
    John, Greg here for Jack Splat in Bundy (if you remember back that far), I am trying keep the Mag dream alive in Aus.

Good to see you making stuff for Mags, and i if i ever get nearer to completion i may need your services.
    Hi Greg
    How are things up your way, paintball has turned to s**t down here , good to here from you and contact me anytime

thanx John

john
    Do you still need a Emag trigger? I might have one I could send your way I would want one for my Emag.

Talking

I think someone sent him an emag trigger, can't wait to see it done

So your an SP hater too huh? You'll fit in just FINE, LOL, how abt nickname the emag trigger you make the "Gardner Snake" and I'm sure you will sell plenty

Quote Originally Posted by Rudz
    I think someone sent him an emag trigger, can't wait to see it done

So your an SP hater too huh? You'll fit in just FINE, LOL, how abt nickname the emag trigger you make the "Gardner Snake" and I'm sure you will sell plenty
    I am but I do own an original Nasty Impulse still shoots like when I first brought it, had it in my gun safe for 3 yrs never shot it in that time took it out early this year put some gun in the air line gave it a few dry shoots and it chronoed at 285 all day long never missed a beat and have owned an eclipse housebrick shocker back before the Gardners when against paintball and that was an amazing long distance shooter. It would shoot the length of the field and more, usually sprayed the cars in the car park if it was pointing too high

john

Quote Originally Posted by kcombs9
    Do you still need a Emag trigger? I might have one I could send your way I would want one for my Emag.
    I have one on the way so shouldnt be too long before they will be available
    I will post when I need any help with the working of the Halls sensor eg strenght of magnet etc

need to make the barb trigger fit a DYE UL frame... yup yup

Quote Originally Posted by kcombs9
    A trigger is enroute to Australia...

Quote Originally Posted by DemonBunnyMan
    need to make the barb trigger fit a DYE UL frame... yup yup

PMed you

The magnets on the emag trigger are rare earth magnets, most people order them from tunamart.com or if you can find them at craft stores or a radioshack, the shape of the back of the trigger is important though, because if the distance between the rear magnet and the he's sensor is too long, it won't activate

What Colors can you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Rudz
    The magnets on the emag trigger are rare earth magnets, most people order them from tunamart.com or if you can find them at craft stores or a radioshack, the shape of the back of the trigger is important though, because if the distance between the rear magnet and the he's sensor is too long, it won't activate
    I hope to make that adjustable so that you can set the position of the trigger how you like then set the activation point

john

Quote Originally Posted by smithy
    What Colors can you do?
    carbon fibre only comes in one colour black/grey

john

count me in for a talon for my inteli frame, pm me for details itll be a week or so.

Talking

I hope to make that adjustable so that you can set the position of the trigger how you like then set the activation point

john

The magnet is adjustable via a setscrew

Will you be making these in the " talon" style? If so ill take one and maybe another for an 08 ego