Thread: New England Players

New England Players

Calling all NE AO'ers. I'm attempting to organize an at Friendly Fire in Upton MA. Most likely June 25th (a Monday) but I'm open to input. The reason for the weekday event is that we can make it private so long as we have at least 20 players. I would love to have some AO'ers join in as well.

Please check out our Paintball Clubs (brand new) Facebook page for details:
    http://www.facebook.com/IcePiratesPaintballClub

Mods if I'm breaking a rule by posting the link then please remove it. I'm just trying to keep the discussion all in one place as much as possible.

Also, chime in if you went to any of the AONE events back in the day. I'd love to see the old faces.

Thanks for your time.
    -Zach
    -Patron God of Pirates

Make it a Saturday and I will be there - probably Saint Noir as well.

...Correia, SSP Reaper, Drix and Cougar20th you guys should all come down. I'm fairly sure we've all talked at one time or another in the last year about getting together at the field and it hasn't happened yet!

Quote Originally Posted by pgop2.0
    Calling all NE AO'ers. I'm attempting to organize an at Friendly Fire in Upton MA. Most likely June 25th (a Monday) but I'm open to input. The reason for the weekday event is that we can make it private so long as we have at least 20 players. I would love to have some AO'ers join in as well.

Please check out our Paintball Clubs (brand new) Facebook page for details:
    http://www.facebook.com/IcePiratesPaintballClub

Mods if I'm breaking a rule by posting the link then please remove it. I'm just trying to keep the discussion all in one place as much as possible.

Also, chime in if you went to any of the AONE events back in the day. I'd love to see the old faces.

Thanks for your time.
    -Zach
    -Patron God of Pirates
    I definitely cannot do weekdays, weekends are a possibility I would have to check my calender.

Also check out the Reaperball game. At this point nothing is set in stone but planning for October. Usually a 2 day event.

I was able to make it to AONE4-7, Seemed to me after the event moved to Fox 4 that the event lost the feel it had while at CapeCod paintball.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry
    Make it a Saturday and I will be there - probably Saint Noir as well.

...Correia, SSP Reaper, Drix and Cougar20th you guys should all come down. I'm fairly sure we've all talked at one time or another in the last year about getting together at the field and it hasn't happened yet!
    Saturday would definately make it more do-able for me. Either the 23rd or 30th could work but I would have to check the calendar as well now that wifey is back to work and I could be in charge of the kids on either of those days...

Saturday June 30th

Saturdays are tougher for me but probably easier for almost everyone else. I will put post the 30th as a possibility on the Facebook page and see what kind of feedback I get there. It would be great if you folks could check in there as well. The more people we get the more people we will be able to get.

30th is out for me. Wifes birthday. Dont hold anything up on account of me.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th
    30th is out for me. Wifes birthday. Dont hold anything up on account of me.
    Nothing says "Happy Birthday" like having the house to herself

weekend i could do but weekdays work needs me all june no days off

Same here, 100% impossible for a week day

I'd be in for any of those days. Let me know what the consensus is.

I can not do a weekday,.. and for right now I can not even do a weekend of play.

But I could always come down to visit and take pictures.

Either way I am down for a gathering of fellow AO'ers

New to the club but I'd be up for any of those days. I'll also be at osg on Sunday.

Monday June 25th

Trying to button up the event for the 25th (Monday). Anyone who wants in just like the club here: http://www.facebook.com/IcePiratesPaintballClub

I'll friend request you then send you an invite to the event. Again, planning on doing between 3 - 5 of these outings this season. This is probably the only one that will fall on a Monday.

I can't do monday, but two other AO'ers and myself will be at Boston Paintball Outdoor on the 30th.

I know HardR0ck68 is up in the Canadian part of Maine...IDK if he ever checks in here anymore
    Girls are no substatute of paintball

Murphy's law of paintball: If it jams force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyways

I don't know if this happened or not, but that be cool. Could ask some folks at MCB as well.

Any chance you New England AOers play at Matt's Outback near Hartford, CT?
    I'm moving to southern CT this August and Upton is a bit too much of a hike to do most weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by thejere
    Any chance you New England AOers play at Matt's Outback near Hartford, CT?
    I'm moving to southern CT this August and Upton is a bit too much of a hike to do most weekends.
    Refuse to. The old man is scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle Fry
    Refuse to. The old man is scumbag.
    /signed

Quote Originally Posted by Drix
    /signed
    I take it you've been to an infamous Outback Tourney?

"OK so it's field paint only, $60 a case... Do you want Zap or Bluestreak? No, really, those are the only two brands available and you can't bring your own paint... Our factory team? They're shooting the same thing, really, it's not UltraEvil. Oh wait, it's UltraEvil. You can't have any, it's only for us - you all have to shoot gumballs at a 75% markup and we get paint that actually breaks for $5 less than the MSRP."

Sucks to here. Haven't been to the field since college (about 5 years).
    Post up if you guys plan another AO event.

Quote Originally Posted by thejere
    Sucks to here. Haven't been to the field since college (about 5 years).
    Post up if you guys plan another AO event.
    LOL he's been doing that for AGES. It's apparently a little better now that they occasionally host real tournaments... Oh, and don't get me started on stolen gear. You think your field has dishonest players? The STAFF at Matts Outback steal gear! Everything from pods to barrels to loaders and even markers.

Reaperball is in the planning stages. Looking to be Late Oct. Rough plan is 1 day @ OSG 1 day at BOLP.

Quote Originally Posted by cougar20th
    Reaperball is in the planning stages. Looking to be Late Oct. Rough plan is 1 day @ OSG 1 day at BOLP.
    As long as it's not during NY Comicon I'm in.