Thread: XM15 Pump Mag kits

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

XM15 Pump Mag kits

I'm currently working on some basic pump mag kits for myself and a couple of buddies. If there is enough interest I will make more for sale. The kits will come with Delrin pump handle, return spring, pump guide rod, wave spring, stainless steel push rod, and mounting block with low head 1/4-20 screw. Mounting block and guide rod will be raw aluminum. Mounting block can be ordered either drilled and tapped for direct mount to the rail or clearance drilled for 1/4-20 screw to mount a vertical ASA or foregrip. A 1/4-20 low head screw the length needed for which ever option you choose is included. No extra charge for tapped or clearance drilled mouning block. I may make another pump handle style option but for now pump handle pictured is what will come with kit. Price will be $65 shipped to the lower 48 . Please post here if you want one. When they are ready for shipping I will go right down the list for purchase. Payment will be through Paypal. Sorry but I'm not offering the pump milling for the body and rail at this time.

Will these be complet, ready to go kits which include the wave spring and hardware?

For $65, I may have to jump in on this...

Quote Originally Posted by XM15
    I'm currently working on some basic pump mag kits for myself and a couple of buddies. If there is enough interest I will make more for sale. The kits will come with Delrin pump handle, return spring, pump guide rod, wave spring, stainless steel push rod, and mounting block with low head 1/4-20 screw. Mounting block and guide rod will be raw aluminum. Mounting block can be ordered either drilled and tapped for direct mount to the rail or clearance drilled for 1/4-20 screw to mount a vertical ASA or foregrip. A 1/4-20 low head screw the length needed for which ever option you choose is included. No extra charge for tapped or clearance drilled mouning block. I may make another pump handle style option but for now pump handle pictured is what will come with kit. Price will be $65 shipped to the lower 48 . Please post here if you want one. When they are ready for shipping I will go right down the list for purchase. Payment will be through Paypal. Sorry but I'm not offering the pump milling for the body and rail at this time.

Read BE read....

Quote Originally Posted by kcombs9
    Read BE read....

Not one of my strong points made even harder on my phone

crazyjoe12 Guest
    ill take one

I'm in.

Could always use another pump kit... sign me up

-Drilled for ASA please
    Last edited by SSP REAPER; 10-19-2010 at 07:31 PM.

Hmmm... Gonna have to keep an eye on this would love to see what other style handle you might come up with.

Me too, sign me up.
    edm

Nice.