I'm currently working on some basic pump mag kits for myself and a couple of buddies. If there is enough interest I will make more for sale. The kits will come with Delrin pump handle, return spring, pump guide rod, wave spring, stainless steel push rod, and mounting block with low head 1/4-20 screw. Mounting block and guide rod will be raw aluminum. Mounting block can be ordered either drilled and tapped for direct mount to the rail or clearance drilled for 1/4-20 screw to mount a vertical ASA or foregrip. A 1/4-20 low head screw the length needed for which ever option you choose is included. No extra charge for tapped or clearance drilled mouning block. I may make another pump handle style option but for now pump handle pictured is what will come with kit. Price will be $65 shipped to the lower 48 . Please post here if you want one. When they are ready for shipping I will go right down the list for purchase. Payment will be through Paypal. Sorry but I'm not offering the pump milling for the body and rail at this time.