Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: XM15 Pump Mag kits

Quote Originally Posted by bishop*ru
    whats the word on the pump handle clear and color options?
    Colors are not going to happen. I really got no response for them and for the price its not worth my investment in a 4ft bar. Clear I will be doing but I won't get it for 6 weeks. That's how long it will take to get it from my supplier.

Finlay got my milled rail and put my pump mag together. I will be playing with her this weekend and will let you all know ho she does.

Quote Originally Posted by XM15
    Colors are not going to happen. I really got no response for them and for the price its not worth my investment in a 4ft bar. Clear I will be doing but I won't get it for 6 weeks. That's how long it will take to get it from my supplier.
    Just a thought... what about white delrin? I've read that it can be easily dyed although I've never tried it myself.

it obviously would not be translucent but still gives customers the option to dye whichever color they want (on their own, of course)

I might be building a pump mag this year... are there plans to release different pump handle styles?

I have read that too but never tried it. I will give it a try. I'm going to try and make a tactical style pump handle. Basicly it will look like a 4 rail fore arm on a AR/M16. I also am going to try to make a ccm style triangle shape. All I need is some time. Once I get this next run of pump kits done I want to finish the gun bodies I have in progress. I'll try to squeeze the white delrin and other pump handles in too.

it's always refreshing to see more dealers contributing to the Mag community

Quote Originally Posted by XM15
    great! looking forward to them.

Pump Kits

When will you have more kits available? Also, I like your idea of a tactical rail setup. I have a few rails around here. Would you need to see one or two to get an idea? I sell military equipment and have friends that make these already. Thoughts? Thanks.

Just wanted to post to say thanks again for shipping my pump kit to the UK

Took a little bit of fine tuning to eliminate powertube leaks, but playing with spacers and shortening the powertube tip cured the problem. Think I'll be putting together another pumpmag for a buddy very soon. I played a 3 man pump tournament with it two weeks ago and had a fantastic day. The ball on ball accuracy is just awesome.

Oh.. and my team won the day too

xm15- i tried to PM you and your inbox is full so i resorted to this. are you still making/selling these kits? I'm very interested, please let me know thanks

Runamok is offline https://www.automags.org/fo Feedback Score 17 (100%)
    I need a kit for asa mount. I just need availability and payment info.
    I took the road least traveled...now where the hell am I ?

ill dig this baby up again... Are you still making Pump Kits? i am in the market for one.

Thanks!

Looking to get a pump kit as well

-grub

PS any progress on the tactical pump handle?
    Last edited by grub; 04-25-2012 at 01:50 PM.

He hasn't been on since December, guys. You might want to look elsewhere.