Thread: Zap The Mad ~ Parts Thread

Exclamation Zap The Mad ~ Parts Thread

Alright guys... I've been back up in the Sac area a few times, but I don't know his addy currently and didn't know who had what parts that wanted me to pick them up for them.

PLEASE KEEP THIS AS ONLY THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE PARTS THAT WANT ME TO PICK THEM UP!!!!!! NO OTHER DIATRIBE AND/OR COMPLAINTS/MUSINGS/FINGER POINTING/ETC!!!

So if you have shipped stuff to Zap and would like for me to pick them up and ship them out to you in the next few weeks as I'll be visiting the area again around the holidays please post up what parts you have there and want picked up.

You don't have to post your full name here, but I will need a PM with the parts listed, as well as your username here, your mailing address and any other info that I can use to sort and make sure I get the right stuff.

So please don't blow up my PM box on this. Try and keep it short and sweet and I'll do what I can to gather up the parts for everyone.

The cost on this service will be very little... aka... return shipping costs to include packing materials and such... don't worry, I'm a cheap bastich and will do what I can to keep it cheap and easy.

DM

Stormwalk

He has my Pewter Anno Stormwalk frame.

At this point If I can get it back I will be happy. If he has a cheater then that is a bonus but I really just want my frame back

Swamp

Items I want back:
    Benchmark groovy single trigger frame, dust black

Items I paid for:
    Microrock lpr, black
    Cheater assembly
    2 ft of black lpr hose

IF i only get my frame back ill at least feel like I didnt loose my favorite piece of mag. I dont expect you to try to get any intallation $$ or parts that he owes me but maybe you will be lucky.
    Thank you DM, best of luck.

He's got a few grip panels of mine, one set is a green/yellow acid wash Airwalk set and i think I sent him a set of raw front stormwalk panels too. I still have PM from us going back and forth and E-mag panels were talked about but I'm not sure if i ever sent them in to him. He said he had all my stuff off to the side so it should be all together. Whatever is there, is there I guess, it's been so long, I don't remember what all i sent him. He was going to make acrylic sets for me. I would just like the Green acid wash panels back if anything.

I'm kind of bummed out about this whole ordeal. From what was said, he got in some trouble but he should have at least sent everyone's stuff back.

I still do consider him a friend and wish him the best of luck. Hopefully he get everything back on track.
    Last edited by Ando; 12-15-2010 at 11:41 AM.

Bumping this one more time... I'll be in the area the end of this week... I'll try and stop by his place on Friday maybe...

I've gotten a few PM's and I'll print those out and take em with me so I know just what to ask/look for.

Anyone else needs to post up so I know.

DM

GRRRR!!!! I have the PM'd info and his addy... Anyone here have his phone number that they can PM me. Would like to call first, but none the less I'm headed his way in an hour or so.

DM

Alright the update is that he's currently on the injured list... I stopped by but he's laid up in bed and couldn't come to the door.

I will try and check back with him next weekend after the Davis game.

DM

Thanks

Thanks for your efforts Devilman.

Swamp

What ever happend with all of this?
    Girls are no substatute of paintball

Murphy's law of paintball: If it jams force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyways

Everything is on pause right now... I was in the process of moving up to his area and was going to take care of it then... I'm not currently moved up there... Long story, lots of drama...

Anyway... I still plan on working to get it, but at almost 4 hours away it's not something I can do often.

Do you have parts with him?

DM

No I almost did but pulled out at the last minute, just curious I suppose since I could been one