Thread: Ego/Etek Mag conversion how to

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    etek frame, i like it... i guess i could switch it to pneu if i dont like it or if it blows noids, but since i would have the bps tuned under 15 as much as we know i should b fine?

This is what I did for my egomag using etek star frame. Really easy to do using Hill's instructions. However, I'm having difficulties doing it on my UL frame. Maybe you guys can help me.

Name:  IMG_0109.jpg
Views: 346
Size:  26.2 KB
    Last edited by livebrando; 02-11-2013 at 05:02 PM.

Wat noid did u use?

The one from airsoldier, SMC S070C-SDG-32. It's the same one that Renie uses too in his EP builds. Reason for the shiny is clear heatshrink tubing. Did you get a frame yet? If not, I have an extra Ego 6 Dark frame I was going to list in the sales threads.

-Brandon

I have a set up just need to mill for thr ram and need a noid and lpr.... worried that I will blow thru noids hill had posted its easy to do? Is a dremmel best to use to mill the inside the frame for the ram... I want it to look good!

I used a dremel with carbide burr bits and found it to work very well on the soft aluminum and the ram. You want slow speeds. At some point you'll have to shave the ram to fit.

One issue I had is drilling and tapping the bottom of the ram. You need to drill the hole very close to the edge or you'll have a useless ram. here's the picture of one I messed up.

Name:  IMG_0110.jpg
Views: 334
Size:  40.8 KB

can a Excal/Intimidator/ Shocker Mac 43 Solenoid AKA- Mac 43 Solenoids work on a ego mag? Solenoid Info:
    4 -way mac solenoid 43A-AAA-RFEJ-0BL 5volts 4.7watts 120psi max m3 tapped 6in tinned leads