Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: mr.mag218's feedback.

mr.mag218's feedback.

finally got this up. anyone who i've done business with... leave me feedback.
    http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post24541417 PBN feedback
    Last edited by mr.mag218; 10-16-2006 at 05:12 PM.

great guy, great buyer. we talked awhile, great communication, paid as soon as we were done talking A+ customer...
    If You Don't See Me, It's Too Late.. Dead Cell......
    Setup: Nickle ULE Body
    Blue X-valve
    Nickle Intelli Blade Hybrid Stipper grips
    SS Freak back 14" Front
    88/4500
    Clear Egg II
    Blue CP gas-thru

Great trader, awesome guy...

A+++++

Thanks for helping out with what I was looking for...

Eric

traded with him...the shipping got a little messed up but then it was fixed and everything worked out fine. A++++ trader
    how fast can u shoot?

AO feedback

PBN Feedback

Black 04 angel speed!!
    clear egg II
    68 4500 Angel AIR black
    soon to have dye rhino tank cover black

seller

sold a egg II to me at a great price but took awhile to ship it. but all is good now.
    thanks again,
    chris
    my feedback:
    AO Feedback
    Ebay Feedback

What I know!!

trade with him (and me if you have somethin good...)

Great to deal with, paid quickly. Very straight up sale.
    Some ghost come from the afterlife, some send you there.
    Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 2

We traded boards for our hyperframes. VERY Great communication. I am very pleased.

Thanks so much for trading! A++++++++++

He bought my old style trix, and I've bought stuff from him before. Everytime we trade/buy/sell it is a no hassle situation. If I'm selling something I always let him know first because he usually buys it.

A+

> QUIKFLASH.COM
    JOIN THE NINTENDO FUN CLUB TODAY MAC!

Thumbs up

I got my stuff. nuff said.
    "Don't stoned i'm shoot" -someoneiforget

Just completed my second marker trade w/ him. Very good trader and would definitely trade with him again...
    CLICK TO AIM ME!!!

"If you can't stand the RAGE, get the hell out of the CAGE"

WWW.PAINTBALLER187.COM <- For all you trading needs!

traded MicroEmag for his Abomb

He shipped super fast sent it wed. & got it thursday
    Really good contact, answered all my pm's in a timely manner
    The A-bomb was missing a part and he quickly stated that he would buy one and send it to me the following day for free

A+++
    Hope every thing goes well thanks for a great trade

micro emag/ule
    tippmann 98 cutsom ebolt
    feeedback

Hey:

Good buyer. We made a deal over the phone-items were shipped payments were recieved. I'd recommend him for a sale or do another one w/ him no problem at all.

-ClassicMagger
    Want a gun? I probably have what you want or I can build it for you. Just name it, everything is possible.

AIM: ClassicMagger
    MSN Messenger: ClassicMagger@hotmail.com
    E-Mail: ClassicMagger@hotmail.com

My Feedback

great guy. Awesome deal. Shipped in a timely manner. Dont hesitate to deal with him. Great AO Member

A+++++

Great guy to deal with. Bought a Mag from him in excellent condition and he was nice enough to throw in some extra goodies for me. Thanks man I love the marker!

Bought some stuff from him, arrived a little slow, but overall a good transaction. As described, The price was good!

I just traded a hyperframed mag w/xvalve for his Dallara body and rail. At first I was a bit concerned about making the deal because of his concerns about me. After a few pms I completely understood where he was coming from, as I am relativly new to AO. We decided that both of us ship at the same time and I received the body and rail quickly. Overall I am happy with the transaction and would trust Josh in any transaction. Thanks Josh!!

Talking A++++++

Well, another perfect deal with this guy. Always easy to comunicate with and shipped me a beautiful conditioned frame fast! Thanks again!!!!!

Bought Josh's Devilmag body, rail, and valve. He communicated clearly, gave me a good deal, and was overall very nice to deal with. Thanks again Josh. I'll pm you some pics of the completed project one day.

in the corner in a box under the stairs right down the street from jerry's bait shop.
    did some excellent trading! we traded my shocker for his emag, worked out wonderful. shipped same time, no hassle.

look forward to doing business down the road, enjoy the shocker!!

~alex
    "Ah yes, I have one of the 32*rebels that I always take to big scenario games. It keeps the truck from rolling if I have to park on a hill." - automikey

He backed out of two deals for the same item with me. We agreed on a price and payment, then no paypal payment was made, nor was there any communication until 3 days after the payment was due. We reworked a deal out for a MO payment, and that was not received as we agreed upon, (even waited another day past arrival date for good measure), and still no communication from him to explain anything. I was told by him he would pay (the first time) with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. A quick Pm that he could not pay as agreed upon would have been acceptable.........................
    I have nothing good to put here...........

I bought an RT rail and a ULE warp left body. Communication was excellent throughout the transaction, the items were shipped promptly, and arrived in good condition as described. He even insured the shipment at his cost without any request. Thanks Josh!
    Last edited by sebastianbalogh; 11-24-2008 at 07:21 PM. Reason: added to positive feedback for an excellent transaction

Mr.mag bought a D-mag from me, and payment was very fast. Would do business again. A+++

Mr.Mag218 bought my Xmag and payment was just as agreed. Great buyer with an awesome X!

we traded some gear, and all went well...great communication, and no problems whatsoever

Thumbs up

Bought some parts from him...
    Great transaction!!

Bought a Rotor off of him. He did get delayed in shipping out the item, but he was honest about it and told me about it. He felt bad for the delay and threw in a very cool surprise to make up for it. I did get what I bought and it was packaged well.

Sometimes life gets in the way of paintball and I can understand that. I would do business with him again.

Quote Originally Posted by tigar19
    He did get delayed in shipping out the item, but he was honest about it and told me about it. He felt bad for the delay and threw in a very cool surprise to make up for it. I did get what I bought and it was packaged well.
    This happened to me too. Mr.Mag bought my EM Ripper.... well, he said he wanted it, and then it took a few months for him to get together the funds.

However, he was pretty good about communication, and the deal eventually went through without any other problems. He traded me an Ultralite as part of the payment, and that came through perfectly exactly as described.

I really can't complain. He told me up front things might take a while, and I agreed to that because I wasn't on a tight timetable. If you're the impatient type who's in a hurry, he might not be the buyer/seller for you, but from my experience he's a great guy.

sold him a mm2k9 setup.
    fast payment very good guy to work with