Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Venomous Designs AO Store

This I am well aware of. How about you answer my questions.

So are v1's and snatch grips done. Just waiting on final billing on v1 and still waiting to receive a snatch grip. Would be nice to have soon.

thanks

Funds sent for M90 and snatch. Please confirm receipt and PM me details of approx shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Funds sent for M90 and snatch. Please confirm receipt and PM me details of approx shipping.
    Payment received, here are the pics of grips you requested.

The snakeskin are a dust red finish

Thumbs down

you're kidding me, right?

Do you have any 15* middle size foregrips available? Prefer Gloss Black.

I'm digging the snake skin

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Do you have any 15* middle size foregrips available? Prefer Gloss Black.
    Yes, Pm Sent.

Ando: the gloss ones are gonna look even better. they are getting done in Red, Dark grey and Green

Spazmok: email sent

will the grips fit the E90s

Quote Originally Posted by Redic
    will the grips fit the E90s

I doubt it, unless you mill the pocket for the solenoid.

Quote Originally Posted by BigEvil
    I doubt it, unless you mill the pocket for the solenoid.
    Well I guess its a good thing that I know people with mills

Mongoose, can you clear your inbox. It's full.

I'm trying to contact Mongoose but his PM box is full. Can you please ask him to clear his messages? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bpsimpson22
    I'm trying to contact Mongoose but his PM box is full. Can you please ask him to clear his messages? Thanks!

PM him on BEO. If he doesnt get back to you in a day or so let me know right away and I will make sure he does.

Sorry about that....pm box is cleared........I can also be reached on BEO and through email " Venomousdesigns@yahoo.com"

Mongoose, I really need you to reply to me.

Can we please finalise this issue with the body? It is well over a year now.

Still have a gloss black Helium rail? I'm ready to place an order. Paypal is locked and loaded...

VD Carbon Fiber Grip

Do you have any regular size vertical or angled carbon fiber grips available?

C/F Grip Order

Mongoose, 23 days ago (10/3/2011), I ordered a Gloss Black 13* Angle RT Style Regular Carbon Fiber Grip. 14 days ago (10/11/2011), you apologized for the delay and you said it would be shipped right out. I have still not received it. What's going on?

Perhaps Venomous Procrastinators and GFarce are working together now, they will take the vaporware world by storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazmok
    Perhaps Venomous Procrastinators and GFarce are working together now, they will take the vaporware world by storm.
    I just want to know what's going on with my order. I was told it was in stock and ready to ship. I've been patient but now I am becoming more and more skeptical of this transaction. I don't want to have to pursue recourse with paypal or my credit card company.

Don't feel so bad, some of us have been waiting for 2+ years for chunks of aluminium.

Pm's sent,
    orders have shipped out.
    Still waiting on a few things to complete the rest of the orders.

Still waiting for tracking number for parts supposedly shipped out on Oct 14, "at the latest".

Funny because I havn't gotten a PM and it appears to be the same old schtick from you. Would you mind actually giving people a real update instead of blowing smoke up our .

I received a PM this morning from Mongoose. I was told my order was shipped to the wrong address and so it was returned yesterday. Apparently I'm getting a free T-shirt because of the mistake. I really hope I'm not getting the run around over a $68 order. I have 21 more days to file with paypal if I have too.

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman wi
    hey, ive been emailing Mongoose on MCB for the last month or so.. i ordered a black 13* CF grip that was shipped to the wrong address and returned to you guys. i was told it would be sent out asap, my father still hasent recieved it and i have moved on from that project i was going to build, so i asked for a refund, since its been a month plus since i ordered it and i need the money elsewhere.. please let me know whats going on. thank you in advance.
    Hmm..very interesting.

Ok enough of this, send out all my parts right now (minus the helium body and evo grips because I sure as know they aren't done or anywhere near it) and send me a tracking number. Why do I get the sneaking suspicion that my order will be going to the wrong address as well...

bpsimpson22 You have been pm'd a tracking number

OPBN you have been pm'd a tracking number

Magpie you have been pm'd a tracking number

I would like to thank you for your patience. I admit we have taken very long on some projects but we NEVER stiffed anyone!!

We are doing everything possible to get these last orders complete and out the door. and we are trying to compensate for our delays and mistakes.

ATM: we have some parts still at Hydro....we are expecting these to come back very soon.
    we also have parts being completed "Syclone body - Helium body - V2 and V3 grips are currently at the machinist.......V1 and a some other parts to complete a cpl orders are at Anno.

Spazmok On more then one occasion we have offered to ship out all your parts minus the body we are waiting on and you declined.
    We will happily ship it out. It will go out Monday Morning and i will pm you the tracking number. Please PM me your complete address "so there are no errors"

Wow, so " by Friday at the latest" on October 12th = shipped on October 27th? Really?