Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feed Back for Manwe33

manwe33 is offline Waiting 4 my LogicRipperEM Feedback Score 1 (100%)

Thumbs up Feed Back for Manwe33

I have had some trades, sells and buys on here. Thought i would start a feed back post so here it is!!

Great buyer. Bought a Y-grip, ULE body, and ULT from me. Paid my asking price and did not play any games.

This was a smooth deal. A++++ buyer in my book. Hope we can do it again.

Will

Did a trade. We shipped about the same time and he paid the cash after he got my marker. Very reliable.

great seller, i bought a ule body from him, requested it for a certain day nad it was here when it as supposed to be A+++++

Jeremy is a great buyer. He bought my X-mag. He paid promptly with Paypal, and was very understanding of the situation. The marker had to first be sent to Tunaman, and he was very patient with the entire transaction. I would not hesitate at all to deal with Manwe33 again. Great trader and a great guy.

A+++

Jeremy, what more can I say bro, thanks a ton!

Payed for my Immortal Viking instantly via Paypal. This is a no joke serious buyer guys.

Hope to be doing business with you again in the near future.

Rob

Feedback

Great buyer. Paid right away and good communication. Would deal with again.

Traded marker, shipped first because of feedback and received my stuff right after.

A+++

Business with Jeremy was good. He let me know exactly what I was getting. He's even sending me an rt on/off for free... though I'll repay him. Worry not when dealing with him, hes good for what he says.

Thanks J

I wish my grass was Emo so it would cut itself
    Got a dallara rail off Jeremy. Exactly as described. Quick to reply to messages.

Thanks

Great guy to do business with, he's honest. The marker I bought from him was exactly as described. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Thumbs up

Picked up A Xmod programmer from him. Let me pay with installments. Would do business with anytime. Great trader.

ordered a ygrip from him, was exactly what he said it was and he followed all my instructions for delivery to a T. A+

thanks again!!

AWESOME GUY. sent money really fast and was easy to deal w/. would definitly deal w/ again.

A very easy guy to deal with. It was a nice smooth trade. thanks again

great guy. I traded my EM ripper spot to him for some mag parts and cash. Very prompt on shipping and the cash. I'll be seeking to deal with you as much as i can. Awesome guy

Awesome guy to deal with! Traded my RT-Pro for a phantom + cash. Despite my lack of feedback, he agreed to send at the same time so I could use the phantom for that weekend! Very understandable guy.

Kept in touch the whole time, didn't hide things. Awesome guy. Trustworthy, quick, and sent me extra tubes! Simply awesome. Would deal with again in a heartbeat.

Great trader! Communication was excellent. Shipped when agreed upon and marker was in excellent shape!

A+++

Great Seller. Fast shipping. Just as described! I would not hesitate to do business with him again. I'll frequent your threads first for all my needs man!!!

Bought a RAP4 T68 from him. Awesome deal, honest seller. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Made a very high $$ trade with manwee without issue. Very good communication, very fast shipping, item as described. I will not think twice about selling, buying, trading with Mr. wee A+
    Due to the objections of a certain Canadian, this space is now for rent.

A+ seller. Got exactly what was advertised. Thanks

Bought an omega rail from this gent. He even threw in a free sear! Great seller. Do not hesitate to deal with him. Thanks for a great sale.

Kevin

bought a warp right ule body off him. just as described, great deal, fast shipping, good communication. would deal with again. A+++++

Bought a set of Emag lowers off of Jeremy, fast shipping. Would definatley do business with him again. thanks again Jeremy.

Thumbs up

Good seller here. I paid fast, he shipped fast. Smooth and honest transaction!

Great seller. Great communication. Item exactly as described. Would definitely buy from him again. Thanks!

Thumbs up Devil Mag Frame

I bought a Devil Mag frame from Jeremy,... great guy!

Shipped the day he stated,.. it arrived a day early,.... good communication (even when he was AFK due to an Alaskan Fishing trip! )

Had ZERO problems with him,.... I recommend doing business with him.

~ P8nt

Swapped my AKA Streamline Excal for his Immortal Viking... great guy who's very easy to deal with. Simul-shipped and the whole transaction took place within about a week. Trustworthy trader you can count on. Marker was in good condition. Would happily deal with again in the future, and if ever the Excal goes up for sale hopefully I do get to deal with Jeremy then Take good care now, but I know you will.