Thread: Feedback for Clare

Feedback for Clare

I've never had one of these, so here it is!

Well, bought a barrel from Clare and was described perfectly, with fast responses and fast shipping! I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks a bunch. - Eric

I bought an autococker from Clare and the deal went great. She went far beyond what would normally be expected from a seller. She even went so far as to talk to my local post office to make sure an address mistake got fixed. Great seller!

Bought some clothing from here as well as some tank covers everything is great! She shipped quickly and had great communication would definately buy from her again! A+++

Bought a SS hose shrink wrapped hose. Clare was easy to work with, and did a quality job shipping!

Thanks!

Bought Mag and Parts

To Any and All,

I bought a Mag and some differnet parts in two different deals with Clare. In both deals the items arrived super fast and in perfect shape. She was very friendly and easy to deal with. I would gladly deal with her again.

Thanks again,

djeto

She is small and runs slowly. This makes her easy to catch, stuff in a box, and ship to the highest eBay bidder.

Quote Originally Posted by Miscue
    She is small and runs slowly. This makes her easy to catch, stuff in a box, and ship to the highest eBay bidder.

hehe...I better leave this alone

/fears the ban stick

Was super awesome! Sent things quickly and even throu in a love letter for free.... Ok so maybe I asked her to include it
    Girls are no substatute of paintball

Murphy's law of paintball: If it jams force it. If it breaks it needed replacing anyways

Woah, I forgot I had this thread!

Ha, thanks!