Thread: Anybody in Western Washington/

Anybody in Western Washington/

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm looking to meet fellow AO'ers in / around Seattle. I've dusted off the mag and have been tinkering and got the PB bug again.

Quote Originally Posted by stevewar
    I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I'm looking to meet fellow AO'ers in / around Seattle. I've dusted off the mag and have been tinkering and got the PB bug again.
    Me! My Classic mag shooting friend live here too. I can get out and play in a few weeks. PM Me. k0m0d067 live on the other side of the state. He's a cocker guy but other thant that he's OK so I let it slide.

Quote Originally Posted by robnix
    Me! My Classic mag shooting friend live here too. I can get out and play in a few weeks. PM Me. k0m0d067 live on the other side of the state. He's a cocker guy but other thant that he's OK so I let it slide.
    Awesome, I love this forum! I'm working on getting my mag up and running again. I should be ready to play by the second week in july (i have parts coming).

Awesome, I love this forum! I'm working on getting my mag up and running again. I should be ready to play by the second week in july (i have parts coming).
    Sounds good.

I just started up again in paintball and recently just got my mags but still learning about them. Mainly trying to find that sweet spot so i don't short stroke it.

I'm up here in Sedro Woolley. (It's near Mount Vernon.) I have a Classic Automag and an E-mag. I play at ForestFire paintball in Lake Stevens. http://www.forestfirepb.com I am willing to travel some to play with fellow maggers. I miss some of the old AONW meet and greets! Oh, I almost forgot, I'll be playing at ForestFire on the 17th come up and join me! I'll be wearing my Crossfire jersey with the call sign "Undying" on it.
    Last edited by LoveMyMagMoreThanYou; 09-01-2011 at 10:28 AM.

CPPA Member #1875

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMyMagMoreThanYou
    I'm up here in Sedro Woolley. (It's near Mount Vernon.) I have a Classic Automag and an E-mag. I play at ForestFire paintball in Lake Stevens. http://www.forestfirepb.com I am willing to travel some to play with fellow maggers. I miss some of the old AONW meet and greets! Oh, I almost forgot, I'll be playing at ForestFire on the 17th come up and join me! I'll be wearing my Crossfire jersey with the call sign "Undying" on it.
    Hey I might come thru I've been trying to get my buddies to go but with babies and weddings its been hard. I might also bring my classic automag buddy also.

Quote Originally Posted by bumbabeef
    Hey I might come thru I've been trying to get my buddies to go but with babies and weddings its been hard. I might also bring my classic automag buddy also.
    I'll talk to the wife about it. sounds like fun

I'll talk to the wife about it. sounds like fun
    I play at Operation Paintball in Graham almost every Saturday, shoot my mag almost exclusively.

NECRO POST!

The weather may finally be breaking. I think I'm going to head up to Paintball Station on the 28th. Anyone else?

Seems like everything else on the north half of Seattle is private play only, except DoodleBug (which I've done enough at this point).

Any of you still logging in? I tried to email robnix to see if that worked.