Thread: 19 Clothing Company

19 Clothing Company

Most of you probably know that I am starting a clothing company featuring my illustrations. If you hadn't seen it yet, the storefront is here. I will be using this thread to post images of new designs that go up and whenever coupon codes are issued by my supplier so I can save you all some money. As always, if you would like to help my little business grow, PM me your address and I will send you some teaser cards to leave whenever you like. The nice thing about the supplier and store I am using is top notch customer service, premier quality craftsmanship and the customer can customize the shirt in many different ways to their liking. Different color of shirt, different type or price point, sweatshirt...t-shirt...kid's clothing, it's all there for you. I greatly appreciate the help, and look forward to seeing my work out on the streets!

Thanks,
    Andrew
    19 Clothing Company
    www.whatis19.com

Last edited by dre1919; 08-19-2011 at 03:00 PM.

I have a new design up..."Affordable Assassinations". Currently, t-shirts are $5 off using the coupon code "STYLEBTSTEES" as well. Here are the current designs I have available for purchase, with more great stuff on the way!

You can also friend us and like us on Facebook here.

Thanks everyone!
    Andrew
    Last edited by dre1919; 08-19-2011 at 03:00 PM.

15% off everything in the store with the coupon code: STUDYINSTYLE

15% off Irish Envy Shirts right now. Coupon code is: LABORDAYDEAL

15% off with the coupon code: TEESMUGSPROST

14.92% off shirts this weekend! Promo code is "1492COLUMBUS"

I am now adding iPhone 3, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPod Touch, Blackberry Curve, Blackberry Bold and Samsung Galaxy S custom cases to my online store. Each one comes with original 19 artwork, this time applied to the mobile device of your choice's casing, with plenty of user controlled options on how the content is displayed and the background color. Check it out and give me some feedback!

Thanks,
    Andrew

Please check out the new store with all new prices and much better selection / shirt quality!

www.whatis19.com

Thanks everyone!
    Andrew