Thread: Feedback for mlower0

Feedback for mlower0

Very difficult buyer. Agrees to pay fees at the start of the transaction. Does not pay and refuses to pay. Out of kindness I send the marker anyways. He received the mag and then complains about the barrel and the airline (which was not even included in the pic). I then agree to send a $25 Dye boomstick and a complete set of macroline fittings and line if he sends the barrel back and pays the $5. I send the agreed gear and even include a elbow for free and he refuses to pay the agreed $5. Terrible buyer, looking to take advantage of sellers!! Avoid if possible, especially if selling.

Same as above! keep trying to hagal me down on a already good price so I finally gave in and gave this guy a great deal on a mag marker ,barrels, halo, revvy, harness, gloves ,loads of mag parts even a hard to find aftermarket valve spacer, all for 105.00 and I ate the 25.00 shipping( all in good condition except for the revvy which I didnt know). I hadnt use the gun and equipment sence june so it needed some tlc. when he got the stuff in the revvy didnt work and said I NEEDED to send him 5 bucks to recover some of his money....(say WHAT)...I told him i wasnt sending anymore money that I took enough losses on this deal and if he wanted he could ship it all back for a full refund. this guy is bad news and very greedy. im sure he will give me some bad feedback since I didnt give him 5 more dollars on top of a awesome deal...oh well.

Big poppa fluff
    Make sure to enter your feedback for mlower0 in the itrader system. That way others know to avoid him.