Thread: Acid Wash Pink/Placenta XMag

Acid Wash Pink/Placenta XMag

I was the original owner of Xmag# 249 which was originally colored Acid Wash Pink (loving referred to as the placenta xmag). Its been quite a few years, but I am curious where it is now. Does anyone know who the current owner is? I can't find hide or hair of it other then posts by me on the internet.

If anyone can put me in touch with the current owner, I'd much appreciate
    A Sanchez Machine Distributor
    Ask me about my US Armed Forces, Law Enforcement and Fire Department Discount
    PBN Feedback
    AO feedback
    EBAY feedback

Quote Originally Posted by lord1234
    I was the original owner of Xmag# 249 which was originally colored Acid Wash Pink (loving referred to as the placenta xmag). Its been quite a few years, but I am curious where it is now. Does anyone know who the current owner is? I can't find hide or hair of it other then posts by me on the internet.

XT00249 T.M. Duncan ~ Gloss Red/Purple Acid Wash

Sounds like it...

http://www.pblegion.com/showthread.p...ght=xmag+owner

Yea. I found that page too. Anything beyond that?

I think somebody on here had lowers, barrel and sight rail in that finish.

Quote Originally Posted by lord1234

I was trying to buy that gun last year. I tracked it down but the guy wanted something stupid like 2000 bucks. PK did the anodizing, the guy that did it there quite and started his own shop (arnolds)...Im just going to send him parts and have him recreate it.

Quote Originally Posted by C_losjoker
    I think somebody on here had lowers, barrel and sight rail in that finish.
    Those were a limited run of factory acidwash steel-body emags I believe. IIRC someone had one of the barrels AC threaded and installed a ULE body a few years back.

Actually, I owned one of the Emags as well...

Bumping this up

Heres a pic of the Emag lowers in the color you mentioned above. I haven't gotten the body or barrel matched yet but its close:

[QUOTE=kwik175;2844426]Heres a pic of the Emag lowers in the color you mentioned above. I haven't gotten the body or barrel matched yet but its close:

Did you buy those lowers from me? I cant remember who i just sold them to. Ive owned 3 acid red emags so far. The one i have now is in mint condition with a ULE RT body on it that needs to be polished and it has an red x valve.

owing one of the xmags that color has always been on the top of the list. The owner just wants insane money for it. you can have Arnolds recreate that anodizing for around $350.

I did buy those lowers from you. I threw together what I had but I got a stock barrel from Bunny that needs anno and still need to figure out what to do for a stock body. Just trying to get it back to the stock look.

I own the other Acid Red X. Since I purchased it I have never considered selling. Someday perhaps but I'm just not ready. I also have a Emag with the same Acid Red.
    I spotted the insane anno while at the AGD super tour of the inventory room. Tom said he thought it was too ugly and no one would buy it. I had to make a deal with Zupe and I owned the anno'd parts later that day. Saul helped me put it all together in the tech dept and I played with it that night at Country Club paintball. It turns heads everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by the123 View Post
    I own the other Acid Red X. Since I purchased it I have never considered selling. Someday perhaps but I'm just not ready. I also have a Emag with the same Acid Red.
    I spotted the insane anno while at the AGD super tour of the inventory room. Tom said he thought it was too ugly and no one would buy it. I had to make a deal with Zupe and I owned the anno'd parts later that day. Saul helped me put it all together in the tech dept and I played with it that night at Country Club paintball. It turns heads everywhere.
    Let's see some photos

Quote Originally Posted by the123 View Post
    Im Jelous of your gun.LOL
    Maybe one day i will send one off to Arnold and have him work his magic on the anno.

Sent you a PM Lord1234. I had this marker for a while. I honestly cant say if it is one that I used for a Camo Project that I had in mind, or if I sold it rather quickly. I am inclined to believe that It was used in a custom gun that I made. I called the original ano the Bloody Kotex gun. I made a three color splash, looks Camo, and I believe that NU-Metal has it now. Pic is attached. This was done at A+ ano, if I remember correctly.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by kruger; 12-14-2013 at 02:30 AM.
    WOW, sigs. Havent seen these in a while here on AO.

Holy crap... freakin' Spydarm coming out of the woodwork!

still looking for this...