Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: G-10 Grip Panels

G-10 Grip Panels

Closed
    Last edited by mike780; 08-14-2015 at 11:37 PM.

can you do green and blue in the vert style?

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags
    can you do green and blue in the vert style?
    I certainly can... One of each I assume? Also- Forest or Translucent green?

Any chance of E-Mag grips in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by correia3
    Any chance of E-Mag grips in the future?
    Absolutely- Trouble is I don't have access to an emag right now... If I could get my hands on a set of stock grips it would be doable, although I would prefer to have a frame to test fit upon. I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by mike780
    Absolutely- Trouble is I don't have access to an emag right now... If I could get my hands on a set of stock grips it would be doable, although I would prefer to have a frame to test fit upon. I'll see what I can do.
    I may have some stock grips laying around, I no longer have a emag

I know I have some grips around. Let me know if you would like to borrow them...I might even be able to send you a frame for test fitting depending on how long you need to keep it to get the job done...

Think I might be interested in a set of black vert ones when you get there. I like the texturing on IMG0306.
    Last edited by OPBN; 02-29-2012 at 10:36 AM.

can you do IMG_0308 in any other color combination?

Correia3, I'll shoot you a pm when i get home from work tonight

OPBN, I'll keep you posted for sure; interest in vert panels is telling me to move them up on my schedule

Kcombs9, I havent started production yet so for sure, any colour any design

Correia3, I'll shoot you a pm when i get home from work tonight

OPBN, I'll keep you posted for sure; interest in vert panels is telling me to move them up on my schedule

Kcombs9, I havent started production yet so for sure, any colour any design
    my gun is gloss black body/rail/barrel with red valve/frame/fore grip with some red accent pieces so a black with red grip like the one you had for a M90 vert frame would look sweet

I see your note on colors now and the black/red (brown) would not work I need more true Red

No worries, if a Solid colour might work for you that red is awesome. I'll try to get a pic up tonight of all the solids.

Will they come with all the needed screws, by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCoffin
    Will they come with all the needed screws, by any chance?
    I'm working on sourcing decent screws locally, otherwise I'll have to order them online... In that case I'll have to knock a couple bucks off the first orders that'll ship without screws.

Also, I've got a few new pics up of some of the solid g-10 and spacer colours. I can add a spacer to help tie a panel into a colour scheme, or for contrast, or for whatever you want. I'll have pics of the vert panels up hopefully by Friday or Saturday, and they'll include a spacer layer. Custom colour combos are doable, just shoot me an email with your vision and we'll work something out. Price will be case by case there, due to layup and additional prep work.

Cheers!

I like that red, but you can't combine it with black?

Perhaps a stupid question, but what exactly do the spacers do? Do these fit between the panel and the frame?
    Last edited by OPBN; 03-01-2012 at 10:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Perhaps a stupid question, but what exactly do the spacers do? Do these fit between the panel and the frame?
    kcombs9- Unfortunately the best I can do is a red grip with a black spacer, or vice versa. I can try layering up red and black spacers on their own, but it'll be hard to get the same effect as factory made g-10. I'll do a test on it and let you know. Otherwise, I'm still shopping around for a more "red" Black/Red.

OPBN- yep, the spacers are just an extra, thin layer between the panel and the frame. They're basically just there to add an extra colour and tie things together. So, say your marker is red white and blue; if the frame is blue, you could put a white spacer on the red grip. They're thin enough that they don't add too much to ruin the low profile of the g-10.

Well if you cant come up with a good "red" black/red combo Id go with black seeing how my frame is Red.

thanks. keep me informed!

I'll do an order of white 45s

Mike did you come up with an emag frame and grips?? I have both that i can lend you if you need. im very interested in some emag options!

Quote Originally Posted by Taz
    Mike did you come up with an emag frame and grips?? I have both that i can lend you if you need. im very interested in some emag options!

Sorry, I've been sick as a dog... correia3's sending in a couple sets so I can get some templates together, I'll have emag options shortly.

Also, the vert panels are good to go, I've got some pics up and a few sets ready to ship.

Cheers!

Sorry, I've been sick as a dog... correia3's sending in a couple sets so I can get some templates together, I'll have emag options shortly.

Also, the vert panels are good to go, I've got some pics up and a few sets ready to ship.

Cheers!

"Black Vert panels"

if these fit the M90 Ill take a set now!

Quote Originally Posted by kcombs9
    "Black Vert panels"

if these fit the M90 Ill take a set now!
    Looks like I'll have to put my money where my mouth is and get a set of black ones as well.

Got mine in today, and have to say that they are very nice. These things are super thin compared to some others out there. If you are going to be pnueing a frame or have anything else that will stick outside of the frame, you will definitely need a spacer. Here's a shot of them on my Dallara:

Got mine in today, and have to say that they are very nice. These things are super thin compared to some others out there. If you are going to be pnueing a frame or have anything else that will stick outside of the frame, you will definitely need a spacer. Here's a shot of them on my Dallara:

Nice! I should have mine in any day (maybe today) and I'll send up my own pics

Glad you like em! Thanks for the pic- nice Mag!

Glad you like em! Thanks for the pic- nice Mag!
    Its getting there.....

Got my white 45s but haven't put them on anything yet. But they are pretty nice

These grips are nice and very unique looking, to help sell heres a pic of the emag style installed.

Moving!

Hey guys it looks like I'm moving away for work again, and that means no more workshop for a while. I have a few sets made and since they aren't doing me any good sitting here I figure I'll fire sale 'em before they get lost in another move...

These are as is, and unfortunately I won't be custom making any in the foreseeable future.

*Verts are still the original style with no room for pneumatics.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7746542...in/photostream

EMag-
    Orange/Black Ribbed $35.00
    Pink Anso $30.00
    Green/Black Grooved $30.00
    Blue/Black Random $30.00

Vert-
    Orange Anso $30.00
    Black Anso $30.00
    Black Random $30.00
    Green/Black Ribbed $30.00

.45-
    Orange/Black Ribbed $20.00 (these got a little thin on one side, but are
    Blue Anso $30.00
    Black Anso $30.00
    Blue/Black Random $30.00
    Green/Black Anso $30.00
    Olive/Black Anso $30.00
    Olive/Black Smooth $25.00
    Green/Black Smooth $25.00
    Red Anso $30.00

As always, prices include shipping and paypal. Post up if you're interested, cause once these are gone they're gone.

Cheers!