Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: G-10 Grip Panels

Buumping. You still doing these Mike? Link for website isnt working any longer.

I'm just getting settled in the new place and don't see any kind of production in the near future. I'm still up for a custom job here and there though; work's keeping me crazy busy, but I have a minimal shop set up (on my porch) and I'll be keeping a stock of some of the more popular colours just in case. Won't be a one or two day turnaround, but I'll try to get things out the door in a timely manner- once I finish moving in I guess lol...

Cheers!

Do you still have any on hand mike? I'm really interested in the what I think was the black random vert in the picture you posted at the end of page 1.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_corean
    Do you still have any on hand mike? I'm really interested in the what I think was the black random vert in the picture you posted at the end of page 1.
    I actually have those ones still. They're the thin style, so if you're putting them on a pneumag I'll have to build a spacer for them. Unfortunately I'm right out of black g-10, but if you have a 2-tone scheme going I could maybe do something to work with that. I still have solid red, blue, orange, pink and white.

I'll take them, pm me your pp info. Can you confirm they are the second from the bottom on the right in the picture posted up? Either way black and sweet looking is all I want.

not sure if my PMs are working

Mike how can we convince you to make a run of black grips again? I have a special project that is screaming these grips right now!

I love these things man...

I will be pretty flexible in budget to get a custom pair if you are interested.

Let me / us know!

please pretty please.....

Edit: Not looking for 1911 or M90/vertical style but more so Ego frame type.

Quote Originally Posted by D3adpool View Post
    Mike how can we convince you to make a run of black grips again? I have a special project that is screaming these grips right now!

I love these things man...

I will be pretty flexible in budget to get a custom pair if you are interested.

Let me / us know!

please pretty please.....

Edit: Not looking for 1911 or M90/vertical style but more so Ego frame type.
    last i heard from him he was having some internet problems and work was really busy? that was a few days ago dood?

I'm still around- finally starting to see the end of my winter snow plowing insanity, so I can get back to a somewhat normal existence... Maybe even play some paintball... I've replied to all your messages, and I'm looking forward to a good summer.

Prices for 2013 are gonna be a little different since everything's basically a one-off now. $45 for 45s and $50 for anything else, shipped and paypal'd.

Cheers everybody, and thanks for your patience!
    Last edited by mike780; 03-10-2013 at 01:14 AM.

Got some AirWalk G-10 panels yesterday from Mike...they look great and are a perfect fit!!! thank you Mike!!!

and here they are next to a set of Vert G-10 panels on a M90:

Sa WeeT!!! these grips feel great, look great and now available for tha AirWalk and StormWalk frames!!!!

Would love some red/black ones for a Y frame if still doing then.

What is the finish on the emag panels called?
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

any chance you would so a pair or two for luke's new mini-vert frame?

Quote Originally Posted by sQuidvision View Post
    any chance you would so a pair or two for luke's new mini-vert frame?
    you would prolly have to send a pair in..thats wat i did with a set of stormwalk panels.

crawler- you're basically looking for a set of red and black 45s, right? Not a problem. I'm still waiting on an order of black to come in (was thinking it would already be here, but what can you do?), but I've got lots of red on hand. As soon as I get my order in I can put something together for ya.

zondo- are you looking at the ones Taz put up? Those are a coarse finished set in basically the same pattern as the satin finished aiwalks I did for need4reebs. The main difference is that they're the 1/8" panels I started out making. The new ones are thicker and end up with a slightly rounded profile. Those ones were done in an o.d./black striped g-10 that I don't have right now unfortunately, but I do have a darker forest green/black that looks pretty sweet.

sQuid- I can definitely work something out for you. I'm thinking about picking up one of those singles, but till then I don't have anything to use as a template. Like need4reebs said though, if you send in a panel for me to work off I can get the screw holes and important curves right to properly match the frame.

cool deal mike. All my parts are out for Ano, but i may just shoot you a PM when i get them back!

BUMP for Mike and his P.I.M.P. grip panels!!!

Any chance of getting the vert ones pocketed on the inside to fit with a micro rock in a M90?

Quote Originally Posted by SSP REAPER View Post
    Any chance of getting the vert ones pocketed on the inside to fit with a micro rock in a M90?
    He makes than with a spacer that allows enough room inside for LPRs.

suaze Guest
    He made me this set earlier this year with pockets large enough for a micro rock. Be sure to tell him you're using a micro rock since it's needs more clearance than other LPRs. The spacer was only required for his earlier grips. The new grips are awesome!

Thanks- I'm glad you're happy with em!

Reaper- All the vert panels now are hollowed out with a 1/8" recess; should be lots of room in there. What colour are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by SSP REAPER View Post
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by mike780 View Post
    Thanks- I'm glad you're happy with em!

Reaper- All the vert panels now are hollowed out with a 1/8" recess; should be lots of room in there. What colour are you looking for?
    Looking for a set in black. I was ogling Dirge's grips at TunaBall

No problem. I've got a fresh order of black that should be here any day. Shoot me a pm with the pattern you're looking for and I'll get going on em

Did you get to make any for Luke's Mini Vert frame.

I've ordered up one of Luke's frames for my Karta project, so once it comes in I'll be able to help you out there for sure.

Do you have a color that might do this justice. I sent the original Panels off to Zap and well...never got them back unfortunately. What does the translucent light green look like? Sorry if,the image is large. I'll fix it if i hadn't already done so in a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    Do you have a color that might do this justice. I sent the original Panels off to Zap and well...never got them back unfortunately. What does the translucent light green look like? Sorry if,the image is large. I'll fix it if i hadn't already done so in a bit.

Yo Ando that looks great man!!!

I've always loved that gun... The trans green is sort of a pale jade; really cool, but maybe not a great fit here. This colour might be hard to match but I have a couple ideas. I'll do a little looking and let you know what I can come up with.

Hey Mike, can you still make a set of 90's in the first gen style with the spacer plates to allow for pneus like you did for me before? What other translucent colors are there?

the way I'm doing them now gives you even more space inside than the original ones, but I can certainly still do the old style if you'd like. The new ones are a hair thicker overall but in my opinion much more comfortable. The light green is the only transparent colour that I'm aware of; it's really just g-10 without dye.