Thread: West Point Combat Classic

West Point Combat Classic

Anyone going to this?

Im usually there with a few of the guys.

This will be my third time going to this event. Me and my team, IYAOYAS, are playing on the blue side and we're staying in two of the A-frames.

This so far my favorite field to play at and this year it's going to be epic!

It will be cool to meet some fellow maggots.

I'll be playing w/the RPI team, but not wearing their jersey, it'll be a black one saying Silverbacks on it with a gorilla on the back. Anyone sees me say hi,
    -Rob

I'll be sure to look out for you guys as well

I went to both West Point games last year and camped out with a few other guys from BEO and had a blast!!

Sadly, I will most likely not be attending this spring (and probably not fall either )

I'll be there again.

I'll be there in Spec Ops Omnipat with a marpat Valken pack/vest thing (the "echo" model, I think they're called) on the blue team with a group of players from all over the central NY region. Unfortunately, the E-Tac may still be in the shop at that point, so no repping AGD this year.

Just 3 more days of work until I roadtrip up from VA! It's dfficult to focus on work with this event being so close.

I will be there to hang out with the Zodiac guys. I will probably have my little guy with me.. never too young to experience West Point.

If you see me stop by and say hello.

Cool, I will.

I'm with Team IYAOYAS and we've secured two of the A-Frames which are near the southern entrance point so you'll pas by our set up at some point if you're playing for the American side.

See ya all there tonight,
    if you see some guy who'es 6'5 wearing this jersey and sporting one of these guns it'll be me, you should say hi.

-Rob

http://img861.imageshack.us/img861/9361/gedc0076.jpg

Both of my mags were breaking paint but since I'm new to them I've heard it's likely a detent issue. Switched to my Ego SLs and never broke another ball.

Had a blast, as usual, even though the Red team kicked our butts! I'll be back for my 4th time.