Thread: Houston area

Houston area

Think i'm going to try to make a trip up to TXR here in the next month or two. Nothing special, just for a day of rec play. Just wanted to see if there are any mag guys that might want to play and hang out, smoke cigs and bear down on some ramping young punks

Trying to get out there tomorrow. There are not a ton of agglets, and you have to beat the pumpers to them. There are a few speedball teams that come out sometimes though; they're fun to bait for run-thrus.

Clearush is putting together a pump day somewhere in May.

Dangit, I had some chores this weekend, or i would have gone.

I like going there, the refs are good and i like the layout of most of the fields. just sux that its on the exact opposite side of town from me

The next time yall go let me know, i will try to tag along

MOTY3
    I'm your Huckleberry
    My bud was cryin the other day he was going to sell all his gear cause we never play. I guess I need to stop building Mags and start shooting them again. Give me a heads up so I can gather up some peeps.

Yeah, when I run out of projects I think, "I guess I should go play".

[QUOTE=Flatliner333]My bud was cryin the other day he was going to sell all his gear cause we never play. QUOTE]

Sounds like the discussion my brother and I keep having. He brings all the new toys over that he buys, but we barely ever get out and play. Getting tired of shooting at trees in my backyard.(so is the wife)

C'mon, i can dig some leatherface/eddie mag action. I'll see when i have a free weekend and give you guys a heads up

As far as fields go, most of the nicer ones are gonna be on the outskirts of houston (north/west side), there is paintball zone on the south east side of town, but the fields are pretty lacking if you want something other than psp/airball.

sell? I don't think so!
    (i should be on the show "hoarders" when it comes to my toys )