Thread: CenterFlag frame

CenterFlag frame

ok everyone, this is the set up i have. classic body, rail, valve and hyperframe. put air to it and it has small leak out the back, velocity hole. notice its turned all the way in, so i back it up couple of turns and leaks stop. back it some more and it leaks down the barrel, so halfway and seems to be good. i turn on the frame, pull trigger nothing, hear click but not from the clapper noid. take the frame cover off, look at the noid and its ready to fire, but nothing. pull the trigger still nothing, so i push the noid by hand, it fires and reset for next shot.

so what do you guys think this is? i was reading that this frame does not take a regular 9v, they are to weak. so is this one of those 9.6v or whatever the other one is? or do you think its something else? should i just not bother wasting my time with the frame and throw it in the trash?

Those came with special on/off's. Try a RT on/off and see if it works.

Hyperframe

I also run a hyper frame. I use a ULT kit for the on off. I run a normal 9v in the frame and have not had a problem. Just by chance the safety was off right!!

I find the safety can be really touchy.

Remove the safety. They suck and are nothing but trouble.

If you are running a classic valve and dont have the Centerflag on/off you can use an RT on/off with a .750 pin.

The leak out the back means either you have the velocity up way too high, or your valve piston is shot. Get the gun shooting then check it over a chrono.

Quote Originally Posted by 93klauss
    I also run a hyper frame. I use a ULT kit for the on off. I run a normal 9v in the frame and have not had a problem. Just by chance the safety was off right!!

I find the safety can be really touchy.

Damn did I forget to plug it in and turn it on.

So even though I full the trigger, feel and hear the micro switch it still might not be making enough contact to trip the noid? So just pull the safety completly out of it.

Anyone have a extra rt on/off or ult with pin?