Thread: X-valve does not RT

X-valve does not RT

Hello everyone, I recently rebuilt my classic 68 and put on a X-valve to get the RT effect on it. Also put on a AGD intelliframe. Well I am not getting the RT effect on the valve, its all single pull, single shot. Can anyone give me some advice. I am sure its nothing to hard to get setup. Thanks.

MOTY3
    The output pressure on your tank needs to be around 1100 psi to get the rt effect. You may also get it to rt a little at lower pressure by adding shims to the ULT on/off. What on/off are you using and how many psi are you putting to thevalve?

i am assuming it's original on/off. I am using my ninja tanks 68/4500 hp. I use them on my RT classic and it works fine. But i think out put pressure is 850psi

Every valve is different. Some will RT at a much lower input pressure than others. Mine will start letting me rip off burst with my single trigger at 900psi, any higher and it just mows. Some guys cant get their's to RT even with 1000psi. Try and get either an adjustable tank to play with, or buy one of the Ninja 1000psi regs for your current tank, I think they're maybe $50.

950psi and a Quad O-Ring gets my X-Valved Micro2000 RT'ing like a beast.

I RT all my valves on standard pressure 850 on 2 regs 825 on one and 875 on the last. How long is your on/off pin? The easiest way to get RT is to use a shorter pin. AGD sell several different sizes.