Thread: NW Ohio players?

NW Ohio players?

Anybody in the NW Ohio area looking to meet up for large games? I'm in the Lima area and for the past few years relied on my brother to team up with to drive to various games, but due to his schedule it has become increasingly more difficult for him to get free. Looking for someone relatively close that is willing/able to drive together to games and potentially stay overnight rather than driving 3-4 hours the morning of to play.

I'm mid 40's, a non-smoker and not a huge partier. Not looking for "bachelor party" weekends or anything, just someone to share a ride with that is looking to play maybe once a month or so. Not really into rec play that much, but I could be persuaded.

Favorite fields are Battlefront in Hubbard OH and Sherwood in LaPorte IN.

Hit me up if interested.

I'm not in OH, but I've been wanting to try Sherwood for a while. I and some of my friends would probably be able to meet you out there some weekend, later this year. We're all pretty strapped for cash right now, so I'm not sure when we would be able to get out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77
    I'm not in OH, but I've been wanting to try Sherwood for a while. I and some of my friends would probably be able to meet you out there some weekend, later this year. We're all pretty strapped for cash right now, so I'm not sure when we would be able to get out that way.
    Yeah, the main part for me is the drive. I have people that I know usually when I go play, but no one from this area to ride along with me.

You coming to Sherwood for the Command & Conquer game May 5/6?

Quote Originally Posted by MeŠiCX
    You coming to Sherwood for the Command & Conquer game May 5/6?
    Not looking like it.