Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: XM15 Pump Mag kits

XM15 Pump Mag kits

I'm currently working on some basic pump mag kits for myself and a couple of buddies. If there is enough interest I will make more for sale. The kits will come with Delrin pump handle, return spring, pump guide rod, wave spring, stainless steel push rod, and mounting block with low head 1/4-20 screw. Mounting block and guide rod will be raw aluminum. Mounting block can be ordered either drilled and tapped for direct mount to the rail or clearance drilled for 1/4-20 screw to mount a vertical ASA or foregrip. A 1/4-20 low head screw the length needed for which ever option you choose is included. No extra charge for tapped or clearance drilled mouning block. I may make another pump handle style option but for now pump handle pictured is what will come with kit. Price will be $65 shipped to the lower 48 . Please post here if you want one. When they are ready for shipping I will go right down the list for purchase. Payment will be through Paypal. Sorry but I'm not offering the pump milling for the body and rail at this time.

Will these be complet, ready to go kits which include the wave spring and hardware?

For $65, I may have to jump in on this...

Quote Originally Posted by XM15
    I'm currently working on some basic pump mag kits for myself and a couple of buddies. If there is enough interest I will make more for sale. The kits will come with Delrin pump handle, return spring, pump guide rod, wave spring, stainless steel push rod, and mounting block with low head 1/4-20 screw. Mounting block and guide rod will be raw aluminum. Mounting block can be ordered either drilled and tapped for direct mount to the rail or clearance drilled for 1/4-20 screw to mount a vertical ASA or foregrip. A 1/4-20 low head screw the length needed for which ever option you choose is included. No extra charge for tapped or clearance drilled mouning block. I may make another pump handle style option but for now pump handle pictured is what will come with kit. Price will be $65 shipped to the lower 48 . Please post here if you want one. When they are ready for shipping I will go right down the list for purchase. Payment will be through Paypal. Sorry but I'm not offering the pump milling for the body and rail at this time.

Read BE read....

Hmmm... Gonna have to keep an eye on this would love to see what other style handle you might come up with.

Me too, sign me up.
    edm

Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by kcombs9
    Read BE read....

Not one of my strong points made even harder on my phone

crazyjoe12 Guest
    ill take one

I'm in.

Could always use another pump kit... sign me up

-Drilled for ASA please
    Last edited by SSP REAPER; 10-19-2010 at 07:31 PM.

I'll take a direct mount one, let me know when they're ready.

Yeah, I'll change my maybe to a "count me in". Drilled for ASA.

I was planning on posting a pic of another pump handle option but disater struck. It slipped in the chuck and took a big chunk out. I was alomost done too. Pics of that will be delayed until tommorw. I will start a list of everybody who says they want one.

im in?

This is a pretty good price.

The only reason I never built a pump mag was the price involved in just getting a pump kit!

I may have to get one of these later...

Here are the pics of the new pump handle. It has a smaller diameter and the grooves are wider a radius. Making this pump handle is more work compared to the straight sheridan style pump handle. If you want this handle option its going to be an extra $10.

me want please.

Can you measure the length from the front of the rail to the front of your pump handle?

Is the return spring internal or external?

how bad does the handle twist with this design?

From the end of the rail to the front of the pump handle is 5 in. The spring is external. The pump handle has almost no twist with a minimag body and a little bit with a standard length body.

I have the push rods are done and the mounting blocks are done.. I will be starting the pump guide rods next. Then the pump handles next week.

Quote Originally Posted by XM15
    I have the push rods are done and the mounting blocks are done.. I will be starting the pump guide rods next. Then the pump handles next week.
    You taking preorders on these?

I'm down for one. What's the shortest pump handle can you make? I'm looking to put one on my Sydarm....

Flyingpootang I'll get back to you tonite about a shorter pump handle.

I'm not taking money up front. I will have 13 kits and so far I have 13 members that have said they will take one. Money will be due when they are ready in a couple of weeks.
    1. OPBN- drilled for asa
    2. Mustangii
    3. Crazyjoe12
    4. Dirge
    5. SSP Reaper- drilled for asa
    6. Tek2974 -direct mount
    7. C losjoker
    8. Flyingpootang
    9. Slimpb
    10. litlteshwade
    11. Honculada
    12. Pump Mag
    13. Motodrom16
    Last edited by XM15; 11-08-2010 at 08:38 AM.

Do you have any close up pics of the mounting block?

Also what are the chances you have a review of the current kit on the marker in the pics? Would you know the comparison to any previous pump mag kits?

Talking I'll take one

Sign me up also. I can always build another.

i want the fancy pump handle too

I want one, so count me in.

I didn't get as much done as I had planned this weekend. I came down with a bad cold. Its one of the perks of being maried to a teacher. I have to pick up the delrin for the pump handles Wednesday. I should be done early next week.

Reserve the #10 spot for me. I want the new handle style with ASA mount. Thanks.