Thread: Spec Ops Dogleg Stock - companion for T2W brackets

Spec Ops Dogleg Stock - companion for T2W brackets

I’m listing this thread in the Dealers section as a companion to those who are taking advantage of Luke’s 3-piece T2W bracket that is currently a pre-order until 50 units are spoken for. I have 20 units of brand new Spec Ops Paintball Right handed composite Dogleg that I was able to get my hands on. In hopes of injecting life and interest into Luke’s T2W bracket pre-sale, I wanted to offer the stocks at low prices of $25 shipped for each 3-piece T2W bracket purchased through Luke’s pre-sale thread. After purchasing a 3-piece bracket from Luke, post here in the Dealers sale thread and I’ll contact you for payment and questions. My intention for the Dealers thread is not only to bring a great deal on a hard to find classic item, but to bring interest back to a great project that I hope gets off the ground through Luke's 3 - piece T2W bracket.

This is the dogleg mounted onto the T2W bracket (sold seperate through Luke's Customs) https://www.automags.org/forums/showt...Piece-Brackets

Still have some left

Pm'd

Can you post a pick up with a measuring tape in the backgroud? Want to know how long these are from shoulder to mount

Quote Originally Posted by blamtro View Post
    Can you post a pick up with a measuring tape in the backgroud? Want to know how long these are from shoulder to mount
    Sorry I didn't see your post until now, I must not of set up notifications correct

Here are a few pictures with a tape so you can see dimensions. Its the only stock that I know of that allows you to put your line of site down the barrel/center of the gun without hitting your mask/google on the stock while trying to lean over it.

Hi I am interested in buying the T2W bracket and a dogleg stock.How do I sign up?????

Quote Originally Posted by Bturkben View Post
    Hi I am interested in buying the T2W bracket and a dogleg stock.How do I sign up?????
    We abandoned the project due to low interest a few months ago. Never went to production.

Quote Originally Posted by barkingspider View Post
    We abandoned the project due to low interest a few months ago. Never went to production.
    DRATS! Well it was a great idea goodjob

I would think you woul dmake a killing if you put them on Ebay.... just an idea. I would still buy just the stock if yah got any....