Thread: anno cost

anno cost

Anybody know what it costs to have something small like an asa done? Just one color, no fancy splashes or anything.

Thanks!

If you do find a annodizer willing to do it probably around $10.00

Probably depends on the color as well. If its just polished black, they most likely have a fair amount of orders for that and can just put it in with some others. If its an oddball or special color, they would have to run a special batch and would charge through the nose. If its a common item, its often just easier to sell the scratched one and find a minty one.

Quote Originally Posted by OPBN
    Probably depends on the color as well. If its just polished black, they most likely have a fair amount of orders for that and can just put it in with some others. If its an oddball or special color, they would have to run a special batch and would charge through the nose. If its a common item, its often just easier to sell the scratched one and find a minty one.
    Not a common item but will probably be black so that might help.

I wish I could just find a reliable anodizer. I've been trying to email gruntbull for a month now.
    Max Lundqvist's 1 of 2 Angel Joy A1
    DEMONIC Freeflow Cocker No. 4 of 13 My Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoMag
    I wish I could just find a reliable anodizer. I've been trying to email gruntbull for a month now.
    I always used thefool for anodizing, he is fast and does great work. His website is http://www.topazanodizing.com/

He has done some black ano jobs for me which came out great, I don't have pics of those, but I have pics of the emag he did for me.

ive heard/seen some good stuff from fx annodizing. friend of mine has had 5 geos done by him

Quote Originally Posted by shooter311
    I always used thefool for anodizing, he is fast and does great work. His website is http://www.topazanodizing.com/

He has done some black ano jobs for me which came out great, I don't have pics of those, but I have pics of the emag he did for me.

Right in my home state too. Who knew?

Are Bazookaboy and The Fool still doing anodizing? It's hard to keep track.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoMag
    If you are looking at a simple, solid color check ATMF in Cali. VERY reasonable on price.