Thread: egomag build/troubleshooting help

Question egomag build/troubleshooting help

So i have an ego mag put together and works dor the most part but seems to have recharging issues and "missfires" or i can here the noid but not firing the gun. Also it makes a strange buzzing noise randomly between firing... i dont really know much about egomags so im pretty lost. Any help will be appreciated

Thanks BIMM

hey did you build it your self or buy used? also pics are a plus...haha??? what LPR are ya using, what pressure does the buzzing start, any pics?

hey how do you turn off the Eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by need4reebs
    hey did you build it your self or buy used? also pics are a plus...haha??? what LPR are ya using, what pressure does the buzzing start, any pics?

hey how do you turn off the Eyes?
    I bought the frame and lpr prebuild and apparently working fine. from sk3ch here on ao, its a palmer pebble. No pics right now (im at work)but will post some when i get home. It starts the buzzing i believe around 100psi which i think that might be to high of pressure to begin with but it wont shoot otherwise. And i have the manual for the frame on how to set up the firing modes but am still having trouble putting it into practice lol.

100psi is too high are you running a ult on.off?

Quote Originally Posted by renie
    100psi is too high are you running a ult on.off?
    Thats what i figured, Im pretty lost on this thing, i most likely will be using the ult, as of right now i was just using the rt on off

i would check your lvl 10 to make sure it is tuned also

level 10

The level 1010 is tuned very nice, im using my xvalve off my ule custom until i get another valve for the egomag. The valve and level10 have given me zero problems sence i tuned it about 2months ago. Part of my problem i believe was my lpr but after running oil and air through it without it being connected to the noid it seems to not be sticking anymore and no more spikes on firat air up (was giving a shot on air up). But ran out of air on my hpa so still need to get air before i can retest the whole system. Also was thinking that the spacing between the ram and the sear may be to far appart causing a miss in a faster string of fire. But i dont know, im learning as i go. I have frequented hill's egomag build thread so i have good info.

Thanks for all the trouble shooting help guys
    Bimm