Thread: Shooting video of Emag Project

Shooting video of Emag Project

When I posted the results of my Emag project a little while ago some of you wanted shooting videos. IMHO the videos are rather boring since I have not played speedball in 5 years and this was the second time everyone else played speedball. Do me a favor and don't point out everything I was doing wrong (hanging the hopper out the bunk), after watching the videos it is pretty obvious as to how bad I am . Also you will see the gun chopping a bit because my Pinokio had bad battery leads and the LVL 10 caught about 95% of the chops, but not all.

Hope you enjoy the video:
    Last edited by Bunny; 06-04-2014 at 07:41 AM.

Very Nice!!!!Doing work!

What camera thing were you using to film? Were you just in semi mode?

Quote Originally Posted by leloup
    What camera thing were you using to film? Were you just in semi mode?
    I was using a Contour Hd camera, it mounts right to your goggle straps.

For the most part I had it in Mech mode since the Pinokio couldn't keep up with any emode. I think there is one game at the end where I am in hybrid mode, but I end up chopping. There is also one scene where I go into hybrid mode mid-game and get shot out.

Awesome!

Hey that guns looks familiar

How much did your Contour Hd camera cost? Are they about 200? I am looking for a camera for scuba diving and their enclosures are super cheap.

Around $140 for the camera: http://www.amazon.com/Contour-1300-C.../dp/B002QGSYZ4.

I have the water proof case and I am pretty sure it is not submersion proof, just splash proof. I think they had white water rafting in mind when they made the case. They might have one for diving though.

Keep an eye on that Amazon link. The price seems to change every couple days. Last week I snagged that camera (ContourHD 1080p) for $119.95 with free shipping. Within a few hours of my order it had gone back up to $125, and then back up over $130.

Also, the ContourHD camera is water resistant right out of the box. You can get a waterproof housing for it for about $33 more, which makes it submersible up to 10m.

Quote Originally Posted by Justus
    Keep an eye on that Amazon link. The price seems to change every couple days. Last week I snagged that camera (ContourHD 1080p) for $119.95 with free shipping. Within a few hours of my order it had gone back up to $125, and then back up over $130.

Also, the ContourHD camera is water resistant right out of the box. You can get a waterproof housing for it for about $33 more, which makes it submersible up to 10m.

I bought the waterproof case for it, I figure it would hold up better to a piantball hit. It has been hit with direct shots twice, and not even a scratch. I would recommend the camera highly.

The website for their other cameras says 60 meters....that is well past the 60ft I am certified for. Is the HD then an older model?

It looks like the HD was replaced by the Roam which does appear to be waterproof.

I know it's a necro post but I was happy to see my old Emag in a vid.