Thread: "Carl Bonta" Prototype E-mag: EM00035

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Think you're talking about a different EMag. I'll have to see if I can dig it up.

As the previous owner let me add a little more history.

EMag #33 I bought here in Orlando from someone. It was my primary marker for a couple of years. It played in a World Cup and multiple other Tourneys. It was always the fastest shooting marker on the field. It also was at Shatnerball 2 and was used by my brother-in-law there. You can actually see it in a few scenes of the DVD. Once I bought an X-Mag it was all over though.

EMag #35 I bought from a shop where it had been abandoned. I put a Morlock board in it and played it some. They basically gave out though and once I started parting them out it was all over.

I sold the battery packs to someone here.

Other parts I may still have laying around here for them.

One of the bodies was actually used by Heather Frymark to build the Kitt-E Claire B Homage Marker along with the body from Claire's original eMag the E-Kitty(which I still have the parts to). The Valve to #33 was used in this marker for a while.

Even as trashed as they were when I got them, once I fixed the electronics they both worked great for me for some time. As I used to help AGDJon work the booth at WorldCups and other events I always had to hide them in case Tom came by as I knew the sight of what Bonta had done used to make him mad. Heck it made me mad.

Owning them was a labor of love though. If you have any magazines from the time you will notice that EMag #34 was featured in the old Jax Warriors ads. But these 2 which I was told were the first production EMags always held a special place for me. Had I been the original owner they would still be in pristine shape. I am glad that you are giving them the care they should have.
    Last edited by Cyberious; 03-10-2013 at 06:11 PM.

WANG Force!

Abandon All Hope

As a matter of fact here is some of the stuff. Here is the original barrel, scope holder, body (that Bonta chopped for the warp), and the original aluminum selector switch for EM000033). Also pictures of the Kitt-E that Heather Frymark and I were working on. It also use a Morlock Board when I had the valve to EM000033 in it. The body is from Claire's original EMag the E-Kitty, I think the frame is from one of the 2 originals though I don't remember which.Name:  IMG_0528.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  41.5 KBName:  IMG_0527.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  46.0 KBName:  IMG_0529.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  40.6 KB

Cyberious: Thanks for the write-up! Is this the Jax Warriors gun you were talking about?

Btw, I was shocked to see that you still have some of the original parts from EM00033. I'm glad we could make a deal to reunite the parts back onto the original gun. Hopefully in a few weeks I can show off the end result

I was talking about the one in the Magazine Ads from the time.on one side the Jax Warriors on the other side an EMag. That one was EM00034.

And if I happen to find anymore (I don't think I will but you never know) I'll let you know.

Wink Just a small addition to this thread...

The Emag body with the shortened feedneck that he got from me is NOT a hack job. Those bodies were custom made for me by Dave at AGD. He was supposed to use Automag bodies but used emag bodies instead by mistake. They are one of a kind and only a few are in existance. I do have one more here is anyone wants it. They are not polished from the factory.
    Email me for low prices on ALL AGD Products and more. tunaman5@verizon.net
    Tunamart